Note: Microphone Capsule Sold Separately.
The SKM 100 G4 from Sennheiser is a wireless handheld microphone transmitter. Its lightweight aluminum housing makes it perfect for gigging smaller events, while its feature set makes it a great entry-level microphone option for home use. Effortlessly synchronize this transmitter with a corresponding wireless receiver using its infrared interface, making setup fast and simple.
The SKM 100 G4 is designed for optimal compatibility with evolution wireless G4 100 Series systems. Choose from a wide variety of Sennheiser microphone capsules (e 835, e 845, e 865, e 935, e 945--sold separately) to customize the transmitter to your application or project.
This handheld transmitter is available in different frequency options.
More about Sennheiser’s G4 100 Series
Choose a wireless system that grows and changes with your needs. This fourth generation of Sennheiser’s evolution wireless (EW) series delivers simplicity, flexibility, and dependability to your performance.
Go beyond the capacity of an entry-level wireless system with more power, reach, and reliability. Engineered for professional live sound, the EW G4 100 has something for any project or venue. From musicians to filmmakers, sound engineers to public speakers, this series is a favorite of both professional and occasional users because it combines user-friendliness without compromising on quality.
Select from state-of-the-art components designed with live sound in mind. The feature-packed EW G4 100 Series provides the tools you need to streamline your setup and optimize your performance. Its Easy Setup function automatically scans and selects the best frequencies available and takes advantage of the UHF spectrum. The wireless synchronization between transmitter and receivers is streamlined via infrared, while up to 12 receivers can be linked using a new functionality that lets you quickly allocate frequencies. EW G4 100 wireless components enjoy up to 300 feet (100 meters) of transmission range for increased freedom and versatility. They boast a battery life of up to 8 hours.
Sennheiser SKM 100 Features
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
- SKM 100 G4 Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter1
- MZQ 1 microphone clamp1
- AA batteries2
- Quick Guide1
- Safety Guide1
- Manufacturer Declaration Sheet1
- Frequency range
- A: 516 - 558 MHz
- A1: 470 - 516 MHz
- G: 566 - 608 MHz
- Dimensions Approx. Ø 50 x 265 mm
- Compander Sennheiser HDX
- THD, total harmonic distortion ≤ 0.9 %
- Weight (incl. batteries) approx. 450 g
- Signal-to-noise ratio ≥ 110 dBA
- RF output power Max. 30 mW
- Switching bandwidth up to 42 MHz
- Peak deviation ±48 kHz
- Nominal deviation ±24 kHz
- Operating time Typically 8 h
- Modulation Wideband FM
- Power supply 2 AA batteries, 1.5 V or BA 2015 accupack
- Current consumption
- at nominal voltage: typ. 180 mA
- with transmitter switched off: ≤ 25 μA
- Input impedance 40 kΩ
- Max. Input voltage 3 Veff
- Powering 3 V battery / 2.4 V rechargeable battery
- Transmission frequency Max. 1680 transmitting frequencies, adjustable in 25 kHz steps 20 frequency banks, each with up to 12 factory-preset channels, no intermodulation 1 frequency bank with up to 12 programmable channels
- AF frequency response 80 – 18,000 Hz
- Temperature Range -10 °C to +55 °C
- Frequency stability ≤ ±15 ppm