Note: Microphone capsule sold separately.
The SKM 300 G4-S from Sennheiser is a wireless handheld microphone transmitter with a built-in mute switch. Its lightweight aluminum housing makes it comfortable to use, while its excellent speech intelligibility makes it ideal for professional applications such as business lectures, public speaking, and education. Effortlessly synchronize this transmitter with a corresponding wireless receiver using its infrared interface, making setup fast and simple.
Boasting increased bandwidth and transmission power in comparison with the 100 G4 models, the SKM 300 G4-S is designed for optimal compatibility with evolution wireless G4 300 Series systems. It is specifically engineered for optimal compatibility with Sennheiser’s renowned e 865 microphone capsule (sold separately).
This handheld transmitter is available in different frequency options.
More about Sennheiser’s G4 300 Series
Choose a wireless system that grows and changes with your needs. Sennheiser’s evolution wireless (EW) Series delivers simplicity, flexibility, and dependability to your performance. Combining user-friendliness without compromising on quality, the EW G4 300’s broad range of products offers something for any project or presentation.
The G4 300 Series is built to be reliable, with cutting-edge wireless technology that meets the high demands of educational and business applications. With a fast setup and simple operation, now you can focus less on your gear, and more on communicating with your audience.
This feature-packed wireless series provides the tools you need to optimize your performance, including increased switching bandwidth of up to 88 MHz, up to 32 available channels, and increased RF output power (10/30/50 mW). Operate multi-channel setups with dozens of channels using the G4 300’s new frequency ranges. Additionally, access Sennheiser’s Control Cockpit and WSM Software to access control, monitoring, and setup functionality via an integrated network port. EW G4 300 wireless components enjoy up to 330 feet (100 meters) of transmission range for increased freedom and versatility.
Sennheiser SKM 300 Features
- Note: Microphone Capsule Sold Separately
- Powerful handheld transmitter with a lightweight aluminum housing for use with the renowned e 865 capsule (recommended)
- Easy to use, fast setup time
- Integrated network port allows control, monitoring and setup via Sennheiser Control Cockpit and WSM Software
- Broad range of products and existing accessories (such as microphones) allows usage in any kind of environment
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels
- Increased RF output power (10/30/50 mW)
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Compatible with wireless speaker system LSP 500 PRO
- SKM 300 G4-S Wireless Handheld Transmitter1
- MZQ 1 microphone clamp1
- AA batteries2
- Quick Guide1
- Safety Guide1
- Manufacturer Declaration Sheet1
- Frequency range
- AW+: 470 - 558 MHz
- GW1: 558 - 608 MHz
- Dimensions Approx. Ø 50 x 265 mm
- Compander Sennheiser HDX
- THD, total harmonic distortion ≤ 0.9 %
- Weight (incl. batteries) approx. 450 g
- Signal-to-noise ratio ≥ 115 dBA
- RF output powerSwitchable
- Low typ. 10 mW
- Standard typ. 30 mW
- High typ. 50 mW
- Switching bandwidth up to 88 MHz
- Peak deviation ±48 kHz
- Nominal deviation ±24 kHz
- Operating time Typically 8 h
- Modulation Wideband FM
- Power supply 2 AA batteries, 1.5 V or BA 2015 accupack
- Current consumption
- at nominal voltage: typ. 180 mA
- with transmitter switched off: ≤ 25 μA
- Powering 3 V battery / 2.4 V rechargeable battery
- Transmission frequency Max. 3520 frequencies, adjustable in 25 kHz steps, 20 frequency banks, each with up to 32 factory-preset channels, no intermodulation, 6 frequency banks with up to 32 programmable channels
- AF frequency response 80 – 18,000 Hz
- Temperature Range -10 °C to +55 °C
- Frequency stability ≤ ±15 ppm