Experience the world of wireless audio. Sennheiser's XSW-D XLR Base Set is a wireless microphone system optimized for singers, vocalists, and presenters who need a stage-ready system that's cost effective and simple to use. Capture crisp-sounding vocals on stage, or in rehearsals, houses of worship, event spaces, and more!
This set includes an XSW-D 6.3mm (1/4”) transmitter, an XSW-D 6.3mm (1/4”) receiver, an extension cable, a USB-A to USB-C charging cable, and a belt clip.
More about Sennheiser’s XS Wireless Digital Series
Eliminating the need for cable, the XS Wireless Digital Series uses the same 2.4 GHz frequency as WiFi to create a wireless connection between a single transmitter and a single receiver. Allowing license-free operation worldwide, XSW-D is a great solution for musicians onstage or creating a convenient setup in rehearsal rooms.
XSW-D systems are ready to use straight from the box. Each component has a single button for added operation simplicity: Press to power up and link, click once to mute or unmute, and hold down to turn components off.
No more static interference or dropouts. XSW-D systems automatically scan for available frequencies and automatically switches to a new frequency if interference is detected.
Input and output levels have been optimized so you can enjoy plug-and-play user-friendliness. Plug the transmitter into any dynamic XLR vocal mic and plug the receiver into your mixer or active PA speaker. Each component features a single LED that indicates connection stability or battery status; once the light turns green on both the transmitter and receiver, they’re ready to use!
Under ideal operating conditions, XSW-D systems can transmit up to 250 feet (75 meters). Both transmitter and receiver indicators will flash green and red to warn if you’re almost out of range.
Powered via their built-in Lithium-Ion batteries, XSW-D components enjoy up to 5 hours of operating time. Recharge batteries by hooking up the included charging cable to any charging device or computer with a USB-A port.
The XSW-D seamlessly scales to fit your application. Purchase additional transmitters or receivers (sold separately) and pair them to your existing system as your needs grow. Use up to 5 systems simultaneously. Up to 4 transmitters may be paired with a single receiver; however, only one transmitter may be used at any given time.
To pair components, begin with both devices powered off. Press and hold their buttons for at least 5 seconds to enable pairing. Both indicators will flash green and red, then turn solid green when the pairing is complete.
All components of the XSW-D series are available separately, allowing you to purchase additional transmitters and receivers, belt clips, camera adapters, and connecting cables to fully customize your setup.
Sennheiser XSW-D XLR BASE SET Features
- One touch ease-of-use
- 2.4 GHz digital transmission for worldwide operation
- 75m range (250ft) in optimal conditions
- Up to 5 hours battery life on a single charge
- Switch between multiple transmitters linked to one receiver
- Configure any combination of transmitters and receivers
- Mute from either transmitter or receiver
- XSW-D 6.3mm (1/4”) transmitter1
- XSW-D 6.3mm (1/4”) receiver1
- Extension cable 6.3mm (1/4“)1
- Belt clip1
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable1
- XSW-D XLR FEMALE TX: approx. 102x24x28 mm
- XSW-D MINI JACK TX: approx. 86x24x28 mm
- XSW-D INSTRUMENT TX: approx. 122x24x28 mm
- XSW-D XLR MALE RX: approx. 109x24x28 mm
- XSW-D MINI JACK RX: approx. 86x24x28 mm
- XSW-D INSTRUMENT RX: approx. 122x24x28 mm
- XSW-D PEDALBOARD RX: approx. 130x82x51 mm
- THD, total harmonic distortion< 0.1 %
- Charging timetyp. 3 h
- Audio outputmax. 12 dBu
- Operating temperature10°C to +55°C (14°F to 131°F)
- Signal-to-noise ratio≥ 106 dB
- Operating timeup to 5 h
- ModulationGFSK with TDMA
- Battery SpecificationLi-Ion
- Capacity850 mAh
- CodecsaptX® Live
- Frequency range2,400-2,483.5MHz
- Max. Input voltagetyp. 5.0 V
- Transmission powermax. 10 mW
- Operating relative humidity95% (non-condensing)
- Latency< 4 ms
- Temperature Range0°C-60°C (32°F-140°F)
- Audio frequency response
- 3.5 mm Jack/XLR: 80 - 18,000 Hz
- 6.3 mm Jack: 10 - 18,000 Hz