Featuring the industry standard BETA®58A vocal microphone, the new half-rack GLXD24+/B58 Dual Band Vocal System delivers superior, transparent digital audio. The perfect combination of the automatic frequency management with the new Dual Band Technology provides reliable and consistent performance while Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 12 hours of use. Go wireless without complication.
GLXD2+/SM58 Handheld Transmitter
Featuring the Legendary SM58® vocal microphone, the new GLXD2+/SM58 Dual Band Handheld Transmitter delivers superior, transparent digital audio. The perfect combination of the automatic frequency management with the new Dual Band Technology provides reliable and consistent performance while Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 12 hours of use. Go wireless without complication.
The new GLXD4+ Dual Band Rack Receiver delivers exceptional digital audio clarity. In combination with the new GLXD+ Dual Band Frequency Manager (sold separately) provides seamless operation with advanced RF performance for up to 16 simultaneous channels. Go wireless without complication.
More about Shure's GLXD+ Series
GLX-D+ Dual Band Digital Wireless is the perfect solution for musicians and presenters who want to go wireless with confidence, and without complexity. Every aspect of its operation is managed automatically and with total reliability, allowing you to focus on your performance.
With new Dual Band Wireless Technology, GLX-D+ can operate in both 2.4 and 5.8GHz, more than doubling the available bandwidth while also intelligently avoiding interference for reliable, dropout-free audio. Featuring smart rechargeability with up to 12 hours of runtime (improved from prior generation GLX-D), the included lithium-ion battery can be charged multiple ways and offers quick charge capabilities. A quick charge feature allows for 1.5 hours of use from a 15-minute charge.
Available with multiple legendary microphone options (including the SM58®) in tabletop, half-rack and guitar pedal system configurations. When combined with Frequency Manager and directional antenna accessories (both sold separately), the rack-mount receiver systems are ideal for small and medium installations where a larger number of channels is needed.
Shure GLXD24R+/B58 Features
- Dual Band Wireless Technology
- Automatic Frequency Management
- Smart Rechargeability
- Up to 16 Compatible Systems
- GLXD2+/B58 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter1
- GLXD4R+ Digital Wireless Receiver1
- With Frequency Manager: Up to 11 compatible systems in typical setting, and up to 16 under ideal conditions
- Without Frequency Manager: Up to 4 compatible systems in typical setting, and up to 8 under ideal conditions
- System Operating Range
- Indoors: Up to 30 m (100 ft.) typical, with a maximum of 60 m (200 ft.) under ideal conditions
- Outdoors: Up to 20 m (65 ft.) typical, with a maximum of 50 m (165 ft.) under ideal conditions
- Transmit Mode Shure Proprietary Digital - Dual Band (2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz)
- Audio Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz Note: Dependent on microphone type
- Dynamic Range 120 dB, A-weighted
- RF Sensitivity -88 dBm, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.07%, typical
- RF Output Power 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Operating Temperature Range -18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F) Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- Storage Temperature Range -29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
- PolarityPositive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low-impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 6,35 mm output.
- Battery Life Up to 12 hours
- GLXD2+ DUAL BAND HANDHELD TRANSMITTER
- DIMENSIONS (SM58, BETA 58, or BETA 87A)
- Model A: 2” (51mm)
- Model B: 9.9” (246mm)
- Model C: 1.5” (37mm)
- WEIGHT (without battery): 7.9 oz (225g)
- Housing: Aluminum alloy, ABS plastic
- Power Requirements : 3.6V Rechargeable Li-Ion
- RF Output Power: 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Maximum Input Level: 146 dB SPL
- DIMENSIONS (SM58, BETA 58, or BETA 87A)
- GLXD4R+ DUAL BAND RACK RECEIVER
- Dimensions: 7.7x6.4x1.6" (196.8x162.97x41.8mm), without antenna
- Weight : 30.5 oz (866g) without batteries
- Housing: Steel
- Power Requirements: 14.5V - 17V, 600mA
- Spurious Rejection: >35 dB, typical
- Gain Adjustment Range: −18 to 42 dB in 1 dB steps
- Phantom Power Protection: Yes
- AUDIO OUTPUT
- XLR Output: Balanced
- 6.35 mm (1/4") output: Impedance balanced
- XLR Output: 100Ω
- 6.35 mm (1/4") output: 100Ω (50Ω, Unbalanced)
- Full-Scale Output
- XLR: LINE setting= +18 dBV, MIC setting= −12 dBV (1/4")
- 6.35mm: 1=ground, 2=hot, 3=cold
- Pin Assignments
- XLR Output: 1=ground, 2=hot, 3=cold
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: Tip=audio, Ring=no audio, Sleeve=ground
- Mic/Line Switch: 30 dB Pad
- RECEIVER ANTENNA INPUT
- Impedance 50Ω
- Antenna Type Dual Band 1/2 WaveSleeve Dipole
- Maximum Input Level −20 dBm