Featuring the industry standard BETA®87A vocal microphone capsule with a GLXD2 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter and a half-rack GLXD4R+ Digital Wireless Receiver, the GLXD24+/B87A Dual Band Vocal System delivers superior, transparent digital audio. The perfect combination of the automatic frequency management with the Dual Band Technology provides reliable and consistent performance while Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 12 hours of use. In combination with the new GLXD+ Dual Band Frequency Manager (sold separately), the GLXD4R+ Digital Wireless Receiver provides seamless operation with advanced RF performance for up to 16 simultaneous channels.
More about the Beta 87A Microphone Capsule
Designed to elevate the performance of vocalists and deliver studio-grade clarity and crispness to live mixes, the Beta 87A mic capsule features a tailored, smooth frequency response that emphasizes upper midrange to raise vocal presence in the mix. It features a supercardioid polar pattern, delivering maximum voice isolation that cuts through any other sound sources and ensures that your vocals stay in the spotlight.
More about Shure's GLXD+ Series
GLX-D+ Dual Band Digital Wireless is the perfect solution for musicians and presenters who want to go wireless with confidence, and without complexity. Every aspect of its operation is managed automatically and with total reliability, allowing you to focus on your performance.
With new Dual Band Wireless Technology, GLX-D+ can operate in both 2.4 and 5.8GHz, more than doubling the available bandwidth while also intelligently avoiding interference for reliable, dropout-free audio. Featuring smart rechargeability with up to 12 hours of runtime (improved from prior generation GLX-D), the included lithium-ion battery can be charged multiple ways and offers quick charge capabilities. A quick charge feature allows for 1.5 hours of use from a 15-minute charge.
Available with multiple legendary microphone options (including the SM58®) in tabletop, half-rack and guitar pedal system configurations. When combined with Frequency Manager and directional antenna accessories (both sold separately), the rack-mount receiver systems are ideal for small and medium installations where a larger number of channels is needed.
Shure GLXD24R+/B87A Features
- Dual Band Wireless Technology
- Automatic Frequency Management
- Smart Rechargeability
- Up to 16 Compatible Systems
- GLXD2/B87A Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter1
- GLXD4R+ Digital Wireless Receiver1
- System SpectrumDigital 2.4 GHz + 5.8 GHz
- System Working Range100 feet
- Microphone Capsule TypeCondenser
- Microphone Polar PatternSupercardioid
- Transmitter Mute ControlYes
- Transmitter Battery TypeSB904 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Transmitter Battery RuntimeUp to 12 hours
- Transmitter Dimensions9.9 in. X 2.0 in. Length x Dia.
- Transmitter Weight10.9 oz without batteries
- Receiver TypeSingle-Channel Rackmount
- Receiver Antenna TypeDetachable
- DiversityTrue Digital Diversity
- Receiver Audio Outputs1 x XLR
1 x 1/4"
- Receiver Network I/Onone
- Receiver Power SourceAC/DC Power Adapter
- Receiver Dimensions1.6 x 7.7 x 6.4 inches (H x W x D)
- Receiver Weight1.9 lbs.