The new GLXD6+ Dual Band Guitar Pedal receiver is engineered in a rugged metal design that can be completely integrated into your pedalboard (9V DC power). The included tuner with a new ¼” guitar input makes it easy to go from practice to live performance, whether you choose to plug directly into the pedal or go wireless. Easily switch between two or more transmitters linked to a single receiver. Go wireless without compromising your tone or complicating your rig.
More about Shure's GLXD+ Series
GLX-D+ Dual Band Digital Wireless is the perfect solution for musicians and presenters who want to go wireless with confidence, and without complexity. Every aspect of its operation is managed automatically and with total reliability, allowing you to focus on your performance.
With new Dual Band Wireless Technology, GLX-D+ can operate in both 2.4 and 5.8GHz, more than doubling the available bandwidth while also intelligently avoiding interference for reliable, dropout-free audio. Featuring smart rechargeability with up to 12 hours of runtime (improved from prior generation GLX-D), the included lithium-ion battery can be charged multiple ways and offers quick charge capabilities. A quick charge feature allows for 1.5 hours of use from a 15-minute charge.
Available with multiple legendary microphone options (including the SM58®) in tabletop, half-rack and guitar pedal system configurations. When combined with Frequency Manager and directional antenna accessories (both sold separately), the rack-mount receiver systems are ideal for small and medium installations where a larger number of channels is needed.
Shure GLXD6+ Dual Band Guitar Pedal Receiver
- New Dual Band technology provides reliable and consistent performance in 2.4 and 5.8GHz
- Rugged metal chassis design that can be completely integrated into your pedalboard
- Compatible with 9V power supply in Pedalboards (minimum current: 400mA)
- Transmitter battery life monitoring via highly visible LED segment display
- Included Tuner with adjustable reference pitch (432 – 447 Hz)
- Easy powering from pedal boards
- New ¼" input makes it easy to go from practice to live performance
- Output ¼" connector for easy daisy-chain connection with other pedals
- GLXD6+ Digital Wireless Guitar Pedal Receiver1
- PS24 Power Supply1
- Dimensions (HxWxD)5.4x3.7x1.89" (138x95x48mm)
- Weight 19.75 oz (560g)
- Housing Aluminum alloy
- Power Requirements 9V - 15V, 400mA (efficiency level VI power supply)
- Spurious Rejection >35 dB, typical
- Gain Adjustment Range -20 to 40 dB in 1 dB steps
- Configuration 6.35 mm (1/4") output Impedance balanced
- Impedance 6.35 mm (1/4") output 100Ω (50Ω, Unbalanced)
- Maximum Audio Output Level 6.35 mm (1/4") connector (into 3 kΩ load) +8.5 dBV
- Pin Assignments 6.35 mm (1/4") connector Tip=audio, Ring/Sleeve=ground
- Audio Input Modes Tuner or True Bypass
- RECEIVER ANTENNA INPUT
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Antenna: Type Dual Band Internal Monopole
- Maximum Input Level: −20 dBm