The Shure MXWNCS4 4-Channel Networked Charging Station charges handheld, bodypack, and boundary transmitters and gooseneck bases. Features include charge status indicators, charge status monitoring, easy transmitter linking, and overcharge protection for battery damage.
Shure MXWNCS4 Features
- Versatile microphone docking: Each station accepts all Microflex Wireless transmitters
- Charge status indicators: 5-segment LED's on the unit display charge status individually for every docked microphone
- Remote charge status monitoring: Ethernet connection to the system enables remote monitoring of battery charge status in hours and minutes via the control software or third party control systems
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign docked wireless microphones to channels on an Access Point Transceiver by simply pressing "link"
- Rapid charge times: Reaches 50% charge in one hour and fully charges transmitters in two hours
- Overcharge protection: Smart recharging circuitry safeguards against battery damage and extends life cycles
- MXWNCS4 Networked Charging Station1
- Network Interface10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- Power Requirement15 V DC @ 3.3 A maximum, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- HousingMolded Plastic, Cast Zinc
- Dimensions (H x W x D)2.7 × 13.5 × 7.25 inches (68 × 343 × 184 mm)
- Weight3.7 lbs (1.7 kg)