Experience the freedom of wireless performance with the SLXD4D Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver from Shure. This full-rack receiver is the perfect addition to any sound setup, from lecture-hall presentations to worship services to musical concerts. Offering confident, reliable audio that easily syncs to your choice of wireless transmitters, this receiver boasts rugged, all-metal construction that makes it a sturdy tool for day-long presentations or all-night performances. The SLXD4D Dual Receiver is a convenient, streamlining tool that saves space and accessories in any larger multi-system sound setup.
More about the SLXD Series from Shure
Achieve clear, reliable wireless audio with the SLX Digital series from Shure. This install-friendly line of wireless audio gear is ideal for a wide range of applications, from lecture halls to houses of worship to performance venues of all shapes and sizes. Boasting compatibility with Shure’s UHF wireless antenna distribution and remote antenna accessories, as well as offering a wide selection of single half-rack and dual full-rack receiver options, handheld and bodypack transmitters, and your choice of vocal, lavalier, headset, and instrument microphone system configuration—SLXD offers the versatility and functionality you need, no matter what your project.
SLXD maintains stable signals with high efficiency, letting you achieve transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock-solid, reliable RF performance. This series delivers crystal-clear digital audio quality with >120 dB dynamic range. Enjoy up to 8 hours of continuous operation using two AA batteries (included with transmitter) or the optional Shure SB903 Li-ion rechargeable batteries and charging accessories (sold separately). The rack hardware necessary for permanent installation in your setup is also included.
With RF scan and IR sync or the receivers’ integrated frequency setup tool, this wireless system is easy to get started at the push of a button. You can link multiple systems locally via Ethernet to manage setup, group frequency scans, and firmware updates. SLXD also is compatible with Wireless Workbench® software and the ShurePlus™ Channels mobile app, giving you the tool for critical oversight and real-time production control.
Shure SLXD4D Features
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over scan and IR sync
- Rugged metal construction
- SLXD4D Dual-Channel Receiver1
- 1/4-Wave Receiver Antennas2
- Hardware Kit (Rack Mounting Screws)1
- PS43 Power Supply1
- Receiver TypeRackmountable Table Top
- Antenna TypeDetachable
- SpectrumDigital UHF
- DiversityTrue Digital Diversity
- Working Range300 feet
- Frequency Response20 Hz-20 kHz
- Audio Outputs2 x XLR
2 x 1/4"
- Network I/O1 x RJ45
- Power SourceAC/DC Power Adapter
- Dimensions1.65 x 15..5 x 5.98 inches (H x W x D)
- Weight3.2 lbs.