The UA221 Kit lets you split an incoming signal into two outgoing signals or combine two incoming signals into one signal.
The UA221 Splitter/Combiners are designed for use with Shure Model UA400 1/4 wave UHF antennas, UA820 1/2 wave antennas, and UA802/UA825/UA850/UA8100 50 ohm low loss antenna cable.
Shure recommends using UA820 1/2 wave antennas with UA221 Splitter/Combiners. The UA820 provides up to 3 dB of additional gain compared to standard 1/4" wave antennas. The additional gain compensates for signal loss in splitting applications.
Shure UA221 Features
- One-input two-output passive antenna splitter
- Use splitter to split an incoming signal into two outgoing signals
- Intended for use with Shure wireless systems
- Includes necessary installation hardware
- UA221 splitters2
- Coaxial cables4
- BNC male-to-male adapters2
- Set of BNC bulkhead adapters1
- Set of lockwashers1
- Set of nuts1
- RF carrier frequency range10 to 1,000Hz
- Voltage wave standing ratio1.2
- Insertion loss2dB
- Dimensions2.5" x 1.9" x 0.9"
- Weight1.6 oz (45.3 g)