The TASCAM TM-200SG microphone is a compact shotgun microphone for vlogging, video shooting, and any situation where fixed audio isn’t an option. The microphone delivers high-quality, mix-ready audio in a rugged, small form-factor. Designed to be heard, not seen, this mic has the perfect balance of audio replication and small form factor.
The TASCAM TM-200SG intelligently recognizes the audio you want to capture while leaving unwanted sounds behind. Post-production is a breeze with audio captured by the TASCAM TM-200SG.
Wind and environmental hum can reduce the quality of the audio and create headaches in post-production. By utilizing the natural-sounding low-cut filter, you’re saving time downstream without cutting into vital frequencies you have captured.
Tascam TM-200SG Features
- Compact and lightweight form factor
- Super-cardioid directivity for focused, clean audio
- Built-in low cut filter for easy environmental noise reduction
- TM-200SG shotgun microphone1
- Mic clip with shoe mount1
- Soft case1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternSupercardioid
- Frequency Response30 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance200 ohms +/-30% (at 1kHz)
- Sensitivity-40dB +/-3dB
- Low-cut filter3dB/oct at 160Hz
- Output connector3 pin XLR, male
- S/N ratio74dB
- Power48V DC