The Axis Scope computer is a reliable turn-key solution for live sound, broadcast, and the studio, custom-designed and optimized to run Waves audio applications such as eMotion LV1 and SuperRack.
Through careful selection of components and extensive, rigorous testing, Axis Scope is built from the ground up to deliver maximum stability and performance, fully optimized to match the needs of sound engineers using Waves software applications.
Featuring sleek new industrial design combining elegance and durability, and housed in a rugged rack-mountable case, Axis Scope allows you to deliver world-class sound reliably – anywhere, anytime.
Mount one device using rack ears or use a rack shelf to mount two devices side by side.
With its SoundGrid connectivity, Axis Scope acts as the “brain” of a SoundGrid system, seamlessly interfacing with SoundGrid I/O devices and servers. Use it at front-of-house, at monitor position, or in your broadcast AV rack – or add it to your studio for tracking, mixing and mastering.
Waves Axis Scope Features
- Custom-built, fully optimized computer for running Waves applications
- Sleek, rugged industrial design for durability and elegance
- Intel® i5-10600 Processor
- 16GB DDR4 RAM
- 256GB SSD Internal storage
- Windows 10
- 1 HDMI port, 1 display port, 1 external HDMI dongle
- 1 SoundGrid port (EtherCon connector), 1 Ethernet port (RJ45 connector)
- 6 USB2/USB3 ports
- Rack-mountable case, 2U half-rack
- Axis Scope1
- CPUIntel® i5-10600
- RAM16 GB
- MotherboardGigabyte GA-IMB410N
- LAN CardIntel® I211/I-219
- Power Consumption110/220V 65 W
- USB Ports
- 2 X Front panel USB 2.0 ports
- 4 X Back panel USB 3.0 ports
- Operating Environment Temperature Range50°F to 95°F (10°C to 35°C)
- Max. Environment Temperature104°F (40°C)
- Dimensions (LxHxD)8.7" x 3.4" x 11.2"
- Weight7.5 pounds