Axis Proton is a custom-designed computer, optimized through meticulous selection of components to run Waves audio applications such as the 32-channel eMotion LV1 live mixer and SuperRack live plugin rack.
With its SoundGrid connectivity, Axis Proton integrates seamlessly with SoundGrid I/Os and servers, acting as the “brain” of a SoundGrid system. Designed to perform with maximum stability, Axis Proton is optimized for use in live setups of up to 32 stereo channels at 48kHz.
With sleek industrial design for elegance and durability, the half-rack 1U slick aluminum casing can be easily mounted using rack ears or placed side-by-side with an additional half-rack 1U device within a rack mounting system. Combine the Axis Proton with the Proton SoundGrid Server and the eMotion LV1 live 32-channel mixer to build the ultimate compact live mixing system for a 32-channel live sound setup.
Waves Axis Proton Features
- Custom-built, fully optimized computer for running Waves plugins
- Sleek, rugged industrial design for durability and elegance
- Designed for systems up to 32 channels at 48kHz
- Intel® Celeron® CPU
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB SSD Storage
- 2 x 1GbE Ethernet Ports
- 2 x HDMI Port
- 4 USB2/3 Ports
- Durable aluminum casing (1U half-rack)
- Windows 10 included
- Can be racked in a 1U rack shelf accessory
- 6-month warranty
- Axis Proton1
- Windows 101
- Supported Configurationup to 32 Stereo Channels @ 48kHz
- CPUIntel® Celeron J4125
- LAN CardIntel I211/Realtek RTL8411
- Power Consumption110/220V 15 W
- Operating Environment Temperature Range50°F to 95°F (10°C to 35°C)
- Max. Environment Temperature Range104°F (40°C)
- Dimensions (LxHxD)8.7" x 1.7" x 10.9"
- Weight4.6 pounds