The Annotation Pro (AN C5) is a professional, hardware-based video processor, designed so that users can display content from video and computer sources connected directly to the Annotation Pro. Users can write annotations and markers directly on the video content to help explain any content.
Great for use in courtrooms, presentation stages, AV control centers, and for use in sports coaching.
The Annotation Pro Plus includes support for HDCP, making it excellent for professional production settings.
The Annotation Pro Plus includes support for HDCP v1.4, making it excellent for production settings. 4K UHD output resolution at 60 frames per second (fps) ensures that on-screen content from any device always looks superb. The Annotation Control App allows users to annotate wirelessly from an iPad or iPhone. External USB HUB allows Annotation Pro Plus to support up to 7 USB 3.0 devices.
For use in: sports coaching, presentation of evidence, medical imagery analysis, news highlights, weather forecasts, high-end presentation stages
Note: Firmware is model specific.
Williams AV AN C5 Features
- Display video and computer sources connected directly to the Annotation Pro
- Easily explain content by writing annotations and making marks directly on video content
- Video Input: HDMI up to 3840 x 2160 @ 24/25/30 fps
- Video Output: HDMI up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 fps
- Five USB 3.0 ports, one USB B-Micro port
- Power Source TFP 060 – 19VDC 4.7A (center positive)
- Approvals: CE, FCC, Industry Canada, WEEE, RoHS, CB Scheme, RCM, PSE
- HDCP v1.4 compliance
- HID touchscreen support
- Video Recording. Live video recording of all content and annotations.
- Professional annotation graphics with intuitive navigation toolbar or hidden functions
- AN C5 Annotation Pro Video Processor1
- Two Year Warranty1
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 1 RU – 19x1.75x8.2” (48.3x4.4x20.8 cm)
- Weight 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- Video Input HDMI up to 3840 x 2160 @ 24/25/30 fps
- Video Output HDMI up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 fps; Includes HDCP v1.4 support. USB (1) External 7-port USB 3.0 hub, plus (1) USB B-Micro port
- Power Supply TFP 060 – 100-240VAC 50/60Hz Input
- Power Source 19VDC, 4.7A, center positive
- Power Indicator Green LED
- Remote Power 2-pole Phoenix-style connector (Euroblock) contact closure
- Network RJ-45 LAN port for printing and saving images and third-party remote control
- Operating Temperature Approximately 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Comm Ports 2 DB-9 connectors supporting 9600 baud only
- Remote Input Annotation Control app available on iOS only.
- HDCP SupportHDCP v1.4 support
- ApprovalsCE, FCC, Industry Canada, WEEE, RoHS, CB Scheme, RCM, PSE
- Warranty2-year warranty against component failure and manufacturing defects