Annotation Pro Plus is a professional, hardware-based video annotation processor and the industry’s first true 4K video annotation system designed for live annotation applications requiring high-resolution imaging. Users can annotate and place marks directly on still and live video images to help explain any content, focusing the audiences’ attention on key content.
Great for use in courtrooms, presentation stages, AV control centers, and for use in sports coaching. Also for Fmedical imagery analysis, news highlights, and weather forecasts.
The Annotation Pro Plus includes support for HDCP v1.4, making it excellent for production settings. 4K UHD output resolution at 60 frames per second (fps) ensures that on-screen content from any device always looks superb. The Annotation Control App allows users to annotate wirelessly from an iPad or iPhone. External USB HUB allows Annotation Pro Plus to support up to 7 USB 3.0 devices.
Note: Firmware is model specific.
Williams AV AN C5P Features
- Display content from video and computer sources connected directly to the Annotation Pro
- Write annotations and markers directly on video content
- Includes support for HDCP
- Video Input: HDMI up to 3840 x 2160 @ 24/25/30 fps
- Video Output: HDMI up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 fps
- Five USB 3.0 ports, one USB B-Micro port
- Power source TFP 060 – 19VDC 4.7A (center positive)
- Approvals: CE, FCC, Industry Canada, WEEE, RoHS, CB Scheme, RCM, PSE
- HDCP v1.4 compliance
- HID touchscreen support
- Video Recording. Live video recording of all content and annotations.
- Professional annotation graphics with intuitive navigation toolbar or hidden functions
- AN C5P Annotation Pro Plus Video Processor1
- Two Year Warranty1
- Dimensions (WxHxD)1 RU – 19x1.75x8.2” (48.3x4.4x20.8 cm)
- Weight 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Video Input HDMI up to 3840 x 2160 @ 24/25/30 fps
- Video Output HDMI up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 fps; Includes HDCP v1.4 support. USB (1) External 7-port USB 3.0 hub, plus (1) USB B-Micro port
- Power Supply TFP 060 – 100-240VAC 50/60Hz Input
- Power Source 19VDC, 4.7A, center positive
- Power Indicator Green LED
- Remote Power 2-pole Phoenix-style connector (Euroblock) contact closure
- Network RJ-45 LAN port for printing and saving images and third-party remote control
- Operating Temperature Approximately 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Comm Ports 2 DB-9 connectors supporting 9600 baud only
- Remote Input Annotation Control app available on iOS only.
- HDCP Support HDCP v1.4 support
- Approvals CE, FCC, Industry Canada, WEEE, RoHS, CB Scheme, RCM, PSE
- Warranty 2-year warranty against component failure and manufacturing defects.