VC series ceiling speakers for commercial installations deliver excellent sound quality at a price point traditionally reserved for economy speakers. All VC models features elegant low-profile designs that can be installed easily even in limited ceiling or wall spaces. Large mounting clamps with non-slip treads ensure secure mounting.
The VC4 is a 4" (LF) with 0.8" (HF) 121Hz-20kHz speaker with 160° conical coverage. Adjustments for 30W PGM, 6W, 3W, 1.5W, 0.8W 70/100V Taps.
Yamaha VC4 Features
- Reduced physical depth for installation in ceilings and walls where space is limited
- Low profile back can
- Double threaded screws
- Large mounting clamps with non-slip treads
- Carry handles
- Safe and fast installation
- Design elements reflect functionality and aesthetics
- Grilles match the Premium VXC series
- High impedance and low impedance supported
- Speaker wattage can be easily switched even after installation
- VC4 4" 2-way ceiling speaker1
- Cutout template1
- Safety wire1
- Frequency121Hz - 20,000Hz
- Conical Coverage160°
- Weight6 pounds
- Dimensions (LxWxH)9.8" x 9.8" x 4.9"