For podcasters, videographers, bloggers, journalists and more, the F2 is the perfect audio solution for creators on the move. Once you start your recording, use the F2’s HOLD switch to ensure you don’t accidentally stop recording.
The F2 features 32-bit float recording technology, allowing you to record the loudest audio signals without worrying about clipping. It will also record the quietest signals in beautiful detail. And the best part is you don’t have to worry about setting the gain. Just plug in the lav and hit record. Screw-lock connectors keep your lav plugged-in securely no matter the situation.
The F2 Editor for PC and Mac allows you to adjust settings, format SD cards and more. Simply connect your F2 or F2-BT via a USB cable and launch the editor. The USB connection also makes it easy to transfer files to your computer.
Zoom F2 Features
- 32-bit float technology
- Records 44.1kHz/32-bit float or 48kHz/32-bit float audio files
- Records directly to micro SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards up to 512 GB
- No gain adjustment necessary
- Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
- 1/8" Mic In mini phone jack with Plug-in power (2.5V)
- Stereo ⅛" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
- 80 Hz low cut filter
- High precision internal clock to avoid audio and video syncing issues
- USB-C for connection to F2 Editor for settings
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries (sold separately), or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 15 hours of operation
- Lavalier mic is omnidirectional
- Maximum SPL of lavalier handles up to 115 dB
- F2 Field Recorder1
- LMF-2 Lavalier Microphone1
- WSL-1 Windscreen3
- MCL-1 Mic Clip1