The Zoom G1 FOUR features over 70 effects and amp models, looper and drum machine. Plus, access ZOOM Guitar Lab’s additional library of patches and effects. Plug in and be amazed! With 13 classic amps and cabinets like Fender, Marshall, Orange and more, the G1 series brings big stage sound wherever you go.
The built-in looper can record up to 30 seconds of playing, allowing you to create dynamic, multi-part arrangements.
Control panel is designed for hands-on, desktop use. Dial in tones and adjust level settings with absolute precision to craft your perfect sound. Processor runs on four AA batteries, USB bus power, or optional AD-16 AC adapter (sold separately).
Seamlessly switch up your sounds during live shows using either of 2 performance modes. PRESELECT mode lets you jump from patch to patch without affecting the patch your currently playing. STOMP mode lets you turn individual effects on and off with the tap of your foot.
Zoom G1 Features
- Over 60 built-in effects
- 13 amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Use up to 5 effects simultaneously
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
- Auto Save function backs up patches and level settings instantly
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- 68 rhythm patterns in different time signatures
- ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Input jack accepts standard mono guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
- G1 Four Guitar Multi-Effects Processor1
- AA Batteries4
- Patch List1
- Max simultaneous effects 5
- User patches 50
- Sampling frequency 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion 24-bit, 128x oversampling
- D/A conversion 24-bit, 128x oversampling
- Signal processing 32-bit
- Display 128x32 dot matrix LCD
- Input S/N 120 dB
- Noise floor -97 dBu
- Battery life 18 hours