The AKG K240 STUDIO headphones are semi-open over-ear headphones optimized for professional applications like mixing, mastering, and playback. Known for their professional sound quality and impressive accuracy, the K240 STUDIO headphones have become classic cans that are a powerful tool for musicians, producers, and engineers.
Professional and accurate sound is driven by the K240 STUDIO headphones 30mm XXL transducers with patented Varimotion diaphragms. This construction ensures the headphones deliver a wide dynamic range, increased sensitivity, and high sound levels. The semi-open build enhances these qualities, providing a solid bass range and extremely clear highs. Many professionals prefer this semi-open design since it offers a more nuanced degree of isolation than a closed design can.
Beyond sounding excellent, the K240 STUDIO headphones are great to wear for long sessions in the studio. Their self-adjusting headband ensures an ideal fit, and over-ear pads comfortably envelop the ears.
Cables and connections included with the headphones let you work with whatever gear you’ve got in your setup. A professional mini XLR connector is on the headphones, and a 3-meter cable and convertible jack plug are included to make connecting portable equipment seamless.
AKG K240 STUDIO Features
- Over-ear design allows comfortable long working sessions
- Semi-open technology for solid bass and clear highs
- Patented Varimotion 30mm XXL transducer
- Self-adjusting headband for an optimal fit
- Single-sided detachable cable makes it easy to use
- K240 STUDIO Semi-Open Over-Ear Studio Headphones1
- 3 m cable with stereo 3.5 mm (1/8") connector1
- 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter1
- Driver size (mm)30
- Sensitivity (dB SPL/V @ 1 kHz)104
- Rated impedance (Ω)55
- Audio frequency bandwidth (Hz)15 - 25000
- Maximum input power (mW)200
- Cable(s) length (m)3
- Audio Interface
- Type: Stereo plug – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Studio Mixing
- Hi-Fi Listening
- Audio Specifications
- Maximum input power: 200 mW
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 15 - 25000 Hz
- Weight8.5 oz (240g)