Whether you’re an artist, engineer, podcaster, or beat maker, your creative mode can be anywhere you are. The AKG K361 closed-back over-ear headphones help keep you prepared to meet creativity wherever you may find it.
Perfect for a pair of traveling headphones, the K361s find the ultimate balance between studio-quality sound and a stylish yet durable folding design that handles the bumps and bruises likely to happen as part of an on-the-go lifestyle. K361 cans are precision-engineered to reproduce natural, balanced audio in remarkable detail, just like you’d experience in the studio, so you can be confident in your decisions while you’re mixing and editing.
Delivering deeper bass and higher highs than other comparable headphones, the K361s also offer a stunning frequency response of 15Hz to 28kHz. Closed-back over-ear design is great for travel listening; closed-back construction isolates your mix from outside noise and over-earcups create even more of a seal for quiet.
Beyond excellent sound quality that stays isolated from the world around you, the K361 headphones are physically great for mobile use. Their sleek design is foldable, making them even easier to fit in a bag or backpack. Headphones are comfortable too with plush, ergonomic earcups that cradle your ears in ultimate comfort. After all, once you hear the great sound the K361 headphones have to offer, you won’t want to take them off!
AKG K361 Features
- Luxury feel in a lightweight foldable design
- 50mm drivers with pure OFC voice coils
- Adjustable, calibrated headband
- Premium isolation oval ear pads
- Superior sensitivity and impedance
- Pure OFC voice coil
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- Built-in microphone
- Earcup gesture controls
- K361 Studio Headphones1
- Straight cables - 3.0 m (9.8’) and 1.2 m (2.5’)2
- Adapter - 3.5 mm (1/8”) to 6.5 mm (1/4”)1
- USB charging cable1
- Protective carrying pouch1
- Driver size (mm)50
- Sensitivity (dB SPL/V @ 1 kHz)114
- Rated impedance (Ω)32
- Audio frequency bandwidth (Hz)15 - 28000
- Maximum battery life (hours)28
- Audio Specifications
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 15 - 28000 Hz
- Weight7.6 oz (215 g)
- AdapterYes, 3.5mm (1/8") to 6.5mm (1/4")
- Connector1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS
- Podcasting, Vlogging & Game Streaming
- Studio Monitoring
- Music Production
- Mobile Devices