For exchanging capsules or with handheld transmitters sold without capsules, ATW-C510 may be a compatible choice. Designed specifically for Audio-Technica’s handheld mics in the 3000, 5000 and 6000 Series, the industry-standard thread mount allows this capsule to be taken on and off a transmitter easily.
This capsule utilizes a cardioid polar pattern. With this pattern sound from in front of the mic capsule is picked up well, with sound from the sides and back largely left out. Feedback and background noise are controlled and reduced from this cardioid pattern. Between the cardioid polar pattern and handheld use, this capsule works well in many different speaking applications.
A dynamic-style microphone capsule, the ATW-C510 handles the demands of live use better than condenser microphones tend to. For this and the capsule’s other specifications, it is a popular choice for presenters, worship leaders, and just about any public speaker.
Audio-Technica ATW-C4100 Features
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Dynamic microphone
- Industry-standard thread mount
- Easily mount and remove from handheld transmitter
- Capsule Compatibilities
- ATW-T3202 (3000 Series)
- ATW-T5202 (5000 Series)
- ATW-T6002xS (6000 Series)
- ATW-C4100 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Capsule1
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Response Depending on the wireless handheld transmitter
- Power Requirements 5 V DC
- Weight 142 g
- Dimensions 85.5 mm long, 48 mm max. diameter
- Output Connector Interchangeable industry-standard thread