Blustream's DAC12AU is designed to convert either coaxial or optical signals from a digital signal to analog stereo audio.
The DAC12AU also includes a digital converter which converts optical audio in to a coaxial digital output. This provides the perfect cost effective solution when connecting the digital audio output from a TV display to an analogue input on an amplifier.
The DAC12AU utilises 192kHz sample rates for enhanced sound reproduction.
Blustream DAC12AU Features
- Digital to Analog audio Converter converts either optical or coaxial digital to analog stereo left / right audio output
- Converts optical digital audio input to coaxial digital audio output
- Auto-detects digital connection in use
- Optical digital input has priority over coaxial digital input
- Outputs coaxial digital and analogue L/R audio concurrently (does not down mix Dolby / DTS / multi-channel audio signals)
- Supports sample rates 32 kHz, 44.1kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz & 192 kHz up to 24-bit resolution
- DAC12AU digital to analog converter (DAC)1
- 5V/1A DC power supply1
- Mounting kit1
- Audio Input Connectors1 x optical digital & 1 x coaxial RCA (S/PDIF)
- Audio Output Connectors2 x Analog stereo left / right & 1 x Coaxial RCA (S/PDIF)
- Power Supply5V/1A DC
- Operating Temperature32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Dimensions (WxHxD)1.97" x 1" x 1.65"