SUB615 is a bass-reflex active subwoofer featuring a 600W RMS Class D SMPS Power Amplifier and is equipped with a 15” transducer. The system delivers outstanding sound pressure levels (up to 131dB) in spite of its compact housing, while providing a clean, impressively precise low-end reproduction. Sub 600s’ outstanding audio performance allow user to build most of the PA systems with 1 single sub and 2 full range speakers, avoiding any external processing or crossover thanks to a balanced Xover signal to left and right speakers.
Controls on the amp panel allow user to operate with Mono or Stereo audio feed, activate polarity inversion and choose Outputs link mode (True Bypass or Xover). Whenever a further punch is needed, a low-frequencies boost EQ can be set thanks to the Sub Mode switch.
The series comes with a full grille design in a lightweight (25 kg) wood cabinet strengthened with a hardwearing, scratch-resistant black covering. Side handles enhance portability. The design of the top side eases subs stacking for larger systems and features a M20 pole mount thread to stack full-range speakers.
dB Technologies SUB 615 Features
- 600 W RMS Class D AMP
- Selectable Stereo Balanced Input
- Link or Xover Balanced Stereo Output Mode
- Compact and sturdy wood cabinet
- Polarity Switch
- FLAT or BOOST Mode Switch
- SUB 615 15" 600W Bass-Reflex Powered Subwoofer1
- Speaker TypeActive Subwoofer
- Acoustical data
- Frequency Response [-10dB]: 42 - 124 Hz
- Max SPL (1 m): 131 dB
- Directivity: omnidirectional
- LF: 15"
- LF Voice Coil: 2.5"
- Amp Technology: SMSP digital amplifier
- Amp Class: Class D
- RMS Power: 600 W
- Peak Power: 1200 W
- Controller: 28/56 bit DSP
- Limiter: Peak, Thermal, RMS
- Controls: Subwoofer level, Outputs mode, Polarity, Subwoofer mode
- Signal Input: 2x XLR (balanced)
- Signal Output: 2x XLR (balanced)
- Housing: Plywood
- Grille: Full metal grid
- Pole Mount: M20
- Dimensions (WxHxD)16.92x22.83x23.62 inches (430x580x600 mm)
- Weight56.22 lbs (25.5 kg)