Made for small cameras and smartphones alike, the S2 PRO is a versatile flat base video head. The S2 PRO video head supports up to 5.5 lb/2.5kg. Equipped with a 60mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread, the S2 PRO is a versatile creative tool allowing you to mount the head separately on sliders, jibs, or monopods. Other features include: pan & tilt lock, fixed pan & tilt drag, bubble level and two 1/4"-20 accessory mounts for attaching monitor arms or audio recorders directly to the head. This allows you to attach accessories without needing a cage or rig to do so. Tilt range for the S2 PRO is +90°/-70°. The forward 90 degree tilt helps with table top setups. The S2 PRO also features an improved CNC machined aluminum sliding camera plate.
Benro S2 PRO Features
- 60mm Video Head – The S2PRO is a 60mm flat base (will pair with 75mm half ball) video head with fixed tilt drag, pan drag, tilt lock and pan lock.
- Two Accessory Mounts – Two 1/4”-20 mounts for attaching accessories.
- 5.5 lb/2.5kg weight capacity – Supports cameras both large and small.
- Flat Base Versatility – Can be used on other flat surfaces with its 3/8”-16 mounting thread such as sliders, jibs and half ball adapters.
- CNC machined camera plate – The S2 PRO includes a CNC machined aluminum sliding camera plate.
- S2 PRO Flat Base Fluid Video Head, 5.5 lb Max1
- QR2PRO Camera Plate1
- Pan Arm1
- Weight capacity5.5 lbs (2.5kg)
- Flat base60mm
- Tilt range +90°/-70°