The E110 passive speaker from QSC is a compact, two-way loudspeaker. It has a 10-inch, diecast frame woofer with a 2.5-inch voice coil. It boasts QSC’s Directivity Matched Transition® (DMT) design with wide 85° coverage. The E110 is ideal for use as a stage monitor or main PA deployment. When used as a stage monitor, it can be positioned at a 55° angle, which allows it to be placed near the performer when used on a crowded stage.
More about QSC’s E Series Loudspeakers
The E Series family of passive loudspeakers from QSC offers robust construction, trusted reliability, and impressive sonic performance that makes this line of speakers ideal for sound reinforcement in entertainment applications including live performance, DJ and dance music, stage monitoring, karaoke, and event productions. E Series is made up of 6 models that are optimized for creating a complete E Series Entertainment System, but they are also compatible with any quality, professional power amplifier.
Achieve a higher level of audio performance with QSC’s finely-tuned digital signal processing (DSP). E Series loudspeakers are further enhanced when paired with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix™ digital mixer by taking advantage of the onboard DSP and factory-tuned presets. (Amps and mixers are sold separately.) Each member of the E Series is constructed of rugged plywood with a black, textured paint finish. Their durable grilles are lined with foam to protect the woofers and enhance aesthetics.
The E110, E112, and E115 models are equipped with an all-metal, dual-angle, 35mm socket that allows them to be mounted vertically on a pole or angled down by 10° for better audience coverage. Use the E Series Yoke or M8 eyebolts to customize your mounting setup. Input connections include dual NL4 as well as screw terminal receptacles. The larger E215 and E218sw models feature ergonomic, aluminum handles to ease portability.
QSC E110 Features
- High output, professional quality sound with 300 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System - Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers: For PLD/CXD visit Amplifier Navigator Software; For GXD visit the GXD Firmware Updater
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Suitable for main PA and stage monitor
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
- E110 10" 2-Way Passive Speaker1
- Model E110
- Configuration 1 × 10-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB) 68Hz – 20kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 50Hz - 20kHz
- Power capacity²: continuous/peak 300 W / 1200 W
- Sensitivity 95 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle 85° conical DMT™
- Output1 (Peak SPL @ 1m) 126 dB
- LF: 254 mm (10 in) driver with 64 mm (2.5 in) voice coil
- HF: 25 mm (1 in) exit, 45 mm (1.75 in) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance 8Ω
- Cross-over Full-range only, 1.8 kHz
- Input Connections 2 × NL4, 1 × barrier strip
- Enclosure Multi-angle plywood, black texture paint finish. One top-mounted handle. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension 9 × M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35 mm pole-socket
- Speaker Dimensions (W×H×D) 13 × 22 × 13 inches (330 × 560 × 330 mm)
- Carton Dimensions (H×W×D)17 × 17 × 26 inches (430 × 430 × 660 mm)
- Net speaker weight 20 kg / 44 lb
- Shipping weight 23 kg / 50 lb
- 1 With QSC Processing
- 2 Power that the device can withstand for two hours without permanent change in acoustical, mechanical, or electrical characteristics, greater than 10%, using IEC60268 noise based on nominal impedance in the cabinet with Xover, full range 30 Hz 12 dB/oct. *Preliminary specifications are subject to change.