Like it's bigger brother the K2, the Rode NTK is a premium valve condenser microphone designed to provide incredible detail and warmth in the studio. Its cardioid polar pattern is perfect for most single instrument recording scenarios.
The electronic circuitry complementing this very sensitive transducer includes a hand-selected twin-triode 6922 valve and audiophile grade components. The result is an ultra-wide dynamic range, low noise, and stunning tube warmth. The NTK's rich valve sound is ideal for vocals, acoustic instruments, drum overheads, guitar amps and pianos.
The Rode NTK microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Rode NTK Features
- Large 1" capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Class "A" valve circuitry
- Hand selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated power supply
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength heat treated steel mesh head
- 1 Year Warranty (10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone)
- NTK valve cardioid condenser microphone1
- Ring-mount microphone stand1
- Power supply unit1
- Microphone case1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Range20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance200 ohms
- Sensitivity-38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Max. SPL158 dB SPL
- Max. Output Level29.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)12 dBA
- Active Electronicsvalve/tube impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Output3-pin XLR output
- Dimensions (HxWxD)8.19" x 2.17" x 2.17"
- Weight1.68 pounds