Make your URSA Mini the ultimate live production camera with the URSA Studio Viewfinder from Blackmagic Design. Viewfinder features a large 7” screen for clear monitoring, made even better with a detachable sunshade for bright shoots. Large handles and articulated pivot mount allow the viewfinder to be positioned and moved independently of the camera. Keeping your eyes on the action during adjustments is no problem thanks to large rotary control dials and customizable function buttons. The URSA Studio Viewfinder brings any URSA Mini camera work to the next level.
The Viewfinder uses the included v-lock plate and connects directly to SDI and power outputs on the URSA Mini. SDI connection allows you to see critical information such as recording status, camera settings, and battery life.
Tactile controls are large and quickly display important information including critical framing and focus overlays and change settings. Menu dial browses through options and can be used to dial in which part of the picture is magnified to check detail and focus. Three customizable buttons can display zebra, false color, edge focus detection, luminance waveform, custom LUTs, and more.
Built-in tally light ensures you always know which camera is on air. Highly visible tally light illuminates red for on-air, green for preview, and orange for ISO recording. Clip-on transparent numbers are included with the Viewfinder, adding another way to identify which camera is in use from far away. Tally information communicates with an ATEM switcher if in use.
Frame guides can be set to show the location of a lower third, graphic, logo, or ticker, helping operators accurately compose and frame shots. Beyond the frame guides, up to three custom cursors can be created, making it easy to match graphic locations when they are added later.
Blackmagic Design URSA Studio Viewfinder Features
- Super bright 7” high resolution viewfinder with detachable sunshade
- Integrated v-lock mounting plate attaches to URSA Mini top handle
- Connects to SDI and power from camera, no extra cables or power supplies needed
- Large handles and articulated pivot mount for moving separately from camera
- Tactile physical dials, knobs and customizable function buttons
- Large RGB LED tally indicator and clip-on camera numbers
- Frame guides and custom cursors
- Compatible with Blackmagic Video Device Embedded Control Protocol for full control of camera functions
- Ideal for live events, large venues, studios, and more
- Blackmagic URSA Studio Viewfinder1
- One Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty1
- SDI video input1x HD/Ultra HD 3G-SDI via BNC
- Power input1x 4 pin XLR 12V
- Screen type7" IPS LCD
- Screen dimensions7" 1920 x 1200 resolution
- HD format support
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60
- 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- SDI complianceSMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 425M 2084
- Video sampling4:2:2 YUV
- Color precision10-bit
- Color spaceREC 601, REC 709
- Multi rate supportSDI switches between 1.5Gb/s HD and 3.0Gb/s 60P HD
- Dimensions: (L x W)13.03 x 11.97 inches