Priced individually, sold in quantities of 2
The QSC AC-C6T ceiling speaker is part of the AcousticCoverage™ Series. The 6” two-way ceiling-mounted loudspeaker has a 70/100V transformer and is well-suited for audio/video conferencing reinforcement, voice paging, and background music applications.
Crystal clear sound through the critical vocal range increases spoken word intelligibility. This clarity is possible from a high-quality 6” polypropylene cone transducer with butyl rubber surround. A sensitivity-matched coaxially mounted 0.86” silk dome tweeter also helps ensure pristine sound, especially in the critical vocal range.
Get even coverage in low-ceiling applications with fewer loudspeakers than other models require; the AC-C6T offers 110 degrees of conical coverage.
The blind mount assembly is easy to install and includes a ported baffle, which adds musicality by optimally tuning the galvanized steel backcan and creating low-frequency extension down to 65 Hz. A variable tap 30-watt low saturation and low loss 70/100V transformer on the AC-C6T is used to maintain that lowered frequency response. In addition to the variable tap transformer, an 8-ohm bypass setting is also present – both are located under the powder-coated steel grille via a rotary selector.
Advanced voicing filter sets using the Q-Sys™ platform further enhance performance and installation speed for an optimal result.
Various hardware is included to streamline the installation process, especially important since most ceiling speaker applications use multiple speakers.
Beyond the features described above, the AC-C6T speaker belongs to the AcousticCoverage™ Series. This series was designed to provide integrators with a cost-effective solution for applications where vocal reinforced coverage is the main concern. The AcousticCoverage™ Series goes above and beyond, not simply providing quality voice coverage, but also providing musicality not typically seen in BGM-class products.
QSC AC-C6T Features
- Priced individually, sold in quantities of 2
- High quality transducers provide exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 65 Hz
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass
- 4-pole Euroblock connector eases system wiring
- Advanced voicing via QSC Intrinsic Correction™, applied using the Q-SYS7trade; Platform or CXD Series amplifiers platforms
- White (RAL 9010) with UV inhibitors to match comp
- AC-C6T 6.5" ceiling speaker2
- Effective Frequency Range65Hz - 20,000Hz
- Rated Noise Power/Voltage30 watts / 15.5 volts (rms)
- Broad-Band Sensitivity89 dB SPL
- Coverage Angle (-6 dB)110° (500Hz - 5,000Hz)
- Max. SPL104 dB (continuous), 110 dB (peak)
- Rated Impedance8 Ω
- Transformer Taps
- 70V: 30, 15, 7.5, 3.7, 1.9 watts
- 100V: 30, 15, 7.5, 3.8 watts and 8Ω bypass
- HF Transducer22mm (0.86") silk dome tweeter, coaxially mounted
- LF Transducer6" polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround
- Input Connector TypeEuroblock connector with parallel output terminals
- Baffle: painted ABS polymer
- Grille: painted steel
- Back Can: galvanized steel
- Product: Ø10.24" x 8.4"
- Cut-Out: Ø9"
- Ceiling Capture Thickness: 0.25" - 1.5"
- Weight7.6 pounds