In-ear monitors are non-returnable.
The UM Pro series were built to focus solely on the in-ear monitor mix you want to hear. Developed by musicians for musicians, UM Pro IEMs are used on stages worldwide.
One single balanced-armature driver powers the UM Pro 10s. Compact design of the driver makes these earphones smaller than earphones using traditional dynamic drivers. Driver can perform just as well, if not better, than other dynamic drivers. Westone’s proprietary driver design delivers enhanced sonic detail and broader frequency range. Left and right earpiece responses are precisely matched for the optimal acoustic symmetry, with an incredibly tight +/-2dB tolerance.
MMCX audio replaceable cable withstands tons of use. The cable twists high-strength, high-flex, ultra-low resistance tensile wire together, all reinforced with special aramid fiber. Twisted design works to reduce cable noise, with flexibility and lightweight cable convenient while on stage.
Beyond delivering excellent sound quality, the UM Pro 10s are comfortable even during long performances. Ergonomic ear tip technology uses silicone and comfort foam for a comfortable acoustic seal. Multiple sizes are included, so you get the best possible fit. Your greatest comfort also helps create a better acoustic seal, further improving sound quality.
Westone UM Pro 10 Features
- Proprietary, single balanced-armature driver
- Twisted MMCX audio cable
- Cable can be replaced
- Precise acoustic symmetry
- Ideal for on-stage monitoring
- UM Pro 10 single driver earphones Gen 21
- MMCX audio twisted cable1
- Pairs ergonomic ear tips5
- Pairs ergonomic foam ear tips5
- Impact-resistant monitor vault1
- Cleaning too1
- Sensitivity 114dB PSL @1mW
- Frequency response 20Hz - 16kHz
- Impedance 19 ohms @1kHz
- Passive noise attenuation 25dB
- Driver balanced armature driver
- Cable length 52"