Optimized for connecting personal audio sources to professional audio system inputs. Use to connect CD and MP3 players, computer sound card outputs, mini headphone audio outputs, etc. to professional equipment with balanced inputs such as a mixing console.
Signal is input via a 3.5mm (1/8") stereo TRS jack. Output is via left and right balanced XLRs. Designed for nominal -10 dB input sources with minimal loss from input to output.
Features a "STEREO / MONO" switch to combine stereo sources into a mono signal and a "PAD" switch for accommodating "hot" signal sources. A "GROUND LIFT" switch disconnects input ground from the outputs to help eliminate hum and buzz.
Whirlwind Isopod2HW Features
- Connect personal audio sources to professional audio system inputs
- Signal is input via 3.5mm stereo TRS jack
- Output is via left and right balanced XLRs
- Designed for nominal -10 dB inout sources with minimal loss from input to output
- Stereo/Mono switch
- Pad switch
- Ground Lift switch
- Isopod2HW hardwired personal stereo direct box1