UHF wireless diversity receiver featuring clear frequency scanning, wireless synchronization to transmitter, balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼" TRS outputs.
The receiver pairs perfectly with any RE3-HHT handheld or RE3-BPT bodypack transmitter within the same band. Setup is quick and simple using the RE3 clear frequency scan and sync functions, and the radio link between the robust handheld transmitter and diversity receiver delivers rock-solid system performance.
The RE3-RX is a professional rack-mountable, 1/2 space diversity receiver. Designed to function as the control center for an RE3 wireless set, it features frequency scanning and synchronizing, as well as full transmitter control settings which synchronize to a mated transmitter.
The diversity reception technology minimizes the chances of signal dropouts by providing two separate antenna locations which are electronically chosen moment-by-moment based on signal strength and stability.
The easy-to-use frequency scanning function simplifies locating and tuning to a clear operating frequency. The sync function wirelessly synchronizes all operating parameters to the mated transmitter.
The wide tuning bandwidth provides access to a wide range of frequencies, selectable in 25kHz steps for trouble-free operation of single and multi-channel systems.
The easy-to-read LCD display provides vivid viewing of all menus and operating parameters.
Electro-Voice RE3-RX Features
- Diversity reception minimizes dropouts
- Frequency scanning for selecting open frequencies
- Sync function links transmitter to receiver for easy setup
- Up to 36 MHz tuning bandwidth (band specific) for trouble-free operation
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- RE3-RX Diversity Receiver1
- Frequency Oscillation Mode Phase-locked loop (PLL)
- Carrier Frequency Range 470 - 865 MHz (tuning bandwidth is band-dependent)
- Sync Frequency Ultrasonic 40 kHz
- Diversity Antenna diversity
- Bandwidth 36MHz
- Signal/Noise Ratio >100dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (Thd) <0.6%@1kHz
- Receiving Sensitivity -81dBm for -12dB SINAD
- Frequency Response 63Hz~16kHz±2dB (BPT) 51Hz~16kHz±2dB (HHT)
- Antenna Type Detachable ½ wave with BNC connector
- Antenna Booster Power DC12 - 15V/100mA
- Function Display By LCD
- Contents Of Display Group, channel, frequency, antenna A/B, transmitter battery level, transmitter status (mute, live, or no sync), output level attenuation, AF indication, RF indication, key lock indicator.
- Control Functions Power, scan, frequency, group, channel, squelch, TX sensitivity, TX attenuation, TX RF power, TX auto off, TX key lock, TX display info, TX sync configuration, RX output volume, RX output level, RX antenna booster power, RX key lock, RX display contrast, RX display brightness, RX system reset.
- Sync Data Options Frequency, group, channel, sensitivity level, attenuation status, RF power, auto off status, key lock status, transmitter display (freq or Gp/Ch)
- Audio Frequency Output Level
- Ref：±22.5kHz Dev@1kHz Tone
- ¼” (6.3mm) Phone Jack：-10dBV
- XLR Jack：-4dBV(Line)、-24dBV(MIC)
- Audio Frequency Output Impedance 240Ω (unbalanced) 1400Ω (balanced)
- Squelch and noise muting Noise muting and tone code locking
- Output Ports 1 x balanced XLRM jack 1 x unbalanced ¼” TS (6.3mm) jack
- Power Supply DC12~15V/500mA
- Finish Black polyurethane paint
- Width 8.27 inch (210mm)
- Height (with feet attached) 1.85 inch (47mm)
- Height (without feet attached) 1.73 inch (44mm)
- Depth (including antenna jack) 6.89 inch (175mm)
- Depth (not including antenna jack) 6.1 inch (155mm)
- Net Weight 2.71 lbs [1.23 kg]
- Gross Weight 3.28 lbs [1.49 kg]