The ideal choice for everything from meeting rooms to massive stadiums, the highly efficient DCi Series saves you time because it configures quickly and is simple to use. Plus, its lighter, space-saving design makes it easy to install wherever you want.
Designed, engineered and manufactured to the industry's highest quality standards for analog or network installations, the DCi Series provides system integrators with effortless, unmatched performance time after time.
Designed for minimum size and maximum power, DriveCore offers greater accuracy, reduced weight, and best-in-class signal-to-noise performance. The front-end drive circuits leverage the inherent efficiency of Class D output stages while also maintaining superb sonic characteristics. DriveCore means the patented feedback and PWM circuits provide fast recovery on peak transients, accurate reproduction of low-level detail and precise tracking of low frequencies at all power levels. Plus, fewer parts results in increased reliability - and the legendary performance you expect from Crown.
With extremely wide tolerance for AC line conditions, whether you're on a normal power grid or fluctuating back-up generator power for Life-Safety systems, DriveCore amps deliver sound that's never compromised. A proprietary hybrid analog-digital integrated circuit that's bolstered by multiple patents, DriveCore leads a new era of sustainable excellence. It also represents another historic milestone in our ongoing commitment to delivering audio products demanded by professionals - and that please audiences worldwide.
Crown DCi 4|1250ND Features
- DriveCore technology
- PWM technology using Class D amplifier topologies
- Audio video bridging Ethernet transport ports
- Cooling system focuses airflow on parts that need it most for max efficiency
- Compatible with HiQNet Audio Architect software
- TCP/IP based protocol in HiQnet for network monitoring and control
- Direct drive ‘constant voltage’ capabilities on channel by channel basis at 70Vrms and 100Vrms
- Minimum guaranteed power ratings
- Advanced PFC universal power supply; universal AC input accepts 100 – 240VAC, 50/60Hz (±10%)
- Continuous load monitoring
- Comprehensive error reporting
- Pilot tone monitoring
- Programmable general purpose input/output ports
- DSP has levelMAX limiters, input and output delay, input and output EQ, signal generator, and crossover
- DCi 4|1250ND power amplifier1
- Frequency response±0.25dB (8Ω, 20Hz - 20kHz)
- AVB signal to noise ratio>108dB (ref rated power, 8Ω, 20Hz-20kHz)
- Analog input signal to noise ratio>104dB (ref rated power, 8Ω, 20Hz-20kHz)
- THD0.35% (at full rated power, 20Hz-20kHz)
- Voltage gain34dB (at max level setting)
- Damping factor>1500 (20Hz to 100Hz)
- Input impedance (nominal balanced, unbalanced)10kΩ, 5kΩ
- Max input level before compression+20dBu (low gain mode)
- Load impedance stereo/dual mode2Ω - 16Ω; 70Vrms and 100Vrms
- Load impedance bridge mono4Ω - 16Ω; 140Vrms and 200Vrms
- Coolingcontinuously variable speed forced air, front to back airflow
- Max fan noise47 (re dBA SPL @ 1M)
- Required AC mains (+/-10%)100V - 240V ~50/60Hz
- IEC power connector20A
- Dimensions19" x 3.5" x 17"
- Weight30 pounds (13.6 kg)