Offering studio-quality vocal articulation, the AT2020USB+ from Audio-Technica is a cardioid condenser microphone with a USB output. Offering the same sound as the critically-acclaimed AT2020 microphone from Audio-Technica, this USB model is a great fit for digitally capturing any acoustic audio source with your favorite recording software. Ideal for podcasting, singing, and voice-over projects, this mic’s smooth, extended frequency response (20-20,000 Hz) is a superb choice for applications where high-quality vocals are critical, including live performances, home studios, or recording in the field.
The AT2020USB+ comes with a built-in headphone amplifier to deliver not only increased volume, but also superior clarity and musical detail. Its 120-degree cardioid polar pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, making helping isolate your selected sound source from background or ambient noise, while its A/D converter with a sampling rate of 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures pristine sound reproduction.
The AT2020USB+ boasts built-in mix control for blending mic and pre-recorded audio. It also incorporates a built-in headphone jack with volume control so that you can monitor your microphone signal directly with no delay. Durable and versatile, this mic meets Audio-Technica’s stringent quality and consistency standards with its state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques.
Included in the box with the AT2020USB+ microphone is a pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands—enabling more versatile mic placement options—and a 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, tripod desk stand; 10' (3.1 m) USB cable, as well as a soft protective pouch for secure transportation to gigs and safe storage in the studio, at home, or on the go.
Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Features
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone1
- Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands1
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter1
- Soft Protective Pouch1
- Tripod Desk Stand1
- 10' (3.1 m) USB cable1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power RequirementsUSB Power (5V DC)
- Bit Depth16 bit
- Sample Rate44.1/48 kHz
- Volume ControlMix control; Headphone volume control
- Output ConnectorUSB-type
- Headphone Output Power130 mW (at 1 kHz, 10% T.H.D., 32 ohm load)
- HeadphoneJack 3.5 mm (1/8") TRS (stereo)
- Dimensions6.38 inches (162 mm) long, 2.05 inches (52 mm) maximum body diameter
- Weight13.6 oz (386 g)
- System RequirementsWindows 8.1, Windows 10, and Mac OS X or later; USB 1.0 or 2.0, and 64 MB or more of RAM