RedNet HD32R provides up to 32x32 channels of I/O (16x16 at 192kHz) for any Dante™ audio-over-IP network. Acting as a 64-channel (32-in/32-out) digital break in/out box) the HD32R operates in the same way as a standard interface while supporting a wide range of additions. This bi-directional audio interface gives direct access to the Dante digital audio networking system for Pro Tools | HD users. Mini DigiLink ports connect the Pro Tools system to the HD32R. Network and power supply redundancy provide maximum reliability with auto switchover in case of failure. Whether in post production, broadcast, live sound, or the recording studio, the RedNet HD32R is the ideal choice for integrating a Pro Tools HD system into a Dante networked I/O environment.
Connecting RedNet HD32R with a Pro Tools system is simple with the Ethernet connectors and DigiLink ports. Daisy-chaining additional units is also possible through the dual Ethernet connectors when using Switched mode. Each channel has its own input and output controls, allowing precise calibration and control over all levels. Low latency benefits from the Pro Tools | HD cards transfer to operation of this audio interface.
Pair the HD32R interface with many existing systems and equipment through its 32 inputs and 32 outputs. Synchronize all your equipment with word clock sync. Standard IEC receptacle for connecting AC mains has ‘universal’ PSUs so it can operate on supply voltage between 100 V and 240 VAC. Primary network port uses EtherCon for connecting to the Dante network. LED indicators on the front panel alert you to the status of the different input and output points.
This audio interface is well-suited for travel with its rugged roadworthy exterior and 1U rack-mount form factor. Ethernet-based audio networking technology decreases the mess of cables associated with the bulky analog multi-way analog cables while delivering just as much power.
Focusrite Pro RedNet HD32R Features
- 32x32 Pro Tools | HD I/O for Dante audio-over-IP networks at up to 96kHz (16x16 at 192kHz)
- Up to 24-bit, 192kHz sampling rates
- Dual power supplies and netowkr ocnnections for maximum reliability
- Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O for increased flexibility and integration with other Pro Tools | HD hardware
- Comprehensive remote control and remote signal metering through RedNet Control
- 3 Year Warranty
- RedNet HD32R interface1
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite plug-in1
- Supported sample rates (kHz)44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- Clock sourcesinternal, word clock, loop sync (master or slave) or from Dante Network Master
- External word clock rangenominal sample rate ±7.5
- Primary port1x Mini DigiLink
- Expansion port1x Mini DigiLink
- Word clock input1x BNC 75O port (switchable termination)
- Word clock output1x BNC 75O port
- PSU2x IEC Inputs with retaining clips
- Network2x etherCON NE8FBH-S, also compatible with standard RJ45 connectors