The DT 770 M is a closed, dynamic headphone designed specifically for drummers and FOH applications. The reinforced spring clip construction and the tight softskin earcups provide excellent external noise attenuation. The smooth connecting cable is guided on one side and has volume control.
The beyerdynamic DT 770 M headphones have established themselves as a firm favourite amongst music producers, sound engineers and broadcasters and are used in studios all over the world. They reproduce the entire frequency range with incredible precision, and even reproduce low frequencies in punchy detail.
The robust spring steel headband ensures a secure fit for the wearer. Soft ear cups mean that the headphones are comfortable even if worn for prolonged periods. The single-sided cable allows the headphones to be put on and taken off frequently without cables getting tangled.
Beyerdynamic DT 770 M Features
- Circumaural headphones for percussionists and sound engineers (FOH), 80 ohms
- Excellent isolation from ambient noise (35 dBA)
- Excellent playback precision with very high sound pressure level (105 dB)
- High long-term wearing comfort, replaceable ear pads
- Made in Germany
- DT 770 M 80ohm Closed-Back Headphones1
- Operating Principle Closed
- Transmission Type Wired
- Nominal Impedance Headphones 80 Ohms
- Weight (without cable) 300 g
- Headphone Frequency Response 5-30,000 Hz
- Nominal Sound Pressure Level 105 dB
- Sound Coupling to the Ear Circumaural (around the ear)
- EAN 4010118472787
- Cable & Plug Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
- Article No 472786