For decades now, professional users all around the world have placed their trust in our classic range: DT 770/880/990 PRO. These benchmark-setting studio headphones, available in three different models, boast extremely detailed resolution and very transparent sound.
The DT 990 PRO headphones is the range’s open-back model offering impressive spaciousness.
These open-back studio headphones are a reliable tool for any sound enthusiast. The wide stereo image and three-dimensional sound reproduction make the beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO headphones a loyal companion for producers. Outstanding tonal depth ensures that even small changes in the positioning of the acoustic source can be perceived while mixing.
The circumaural headphones with their open-back design provide exceptional spaciousness and detailed tonal depth. Their mild bass and treble boost ensures a pleasant sound. The bass is not overstated but rather precise and the treble boost is powerfully present without sounding sharp.
The single-sided cable allows the headphones to be put on and taken off frequently without cables getting tangled, and soft, adjustable ear cups provide for added comfort. The robust spring steel headband design ensures that the over-ear headphones also offer a secure fit.
Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Features
- Circumaural headphones for professional mixing, mastering and editing, 250 ohms
- Transparent, spacious, bass and powerful sound
- Soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads
- Robust, comfortably padded and adjustable spring steel headband design
- Made in Germany
- DT 990 PRO Open-Back Studio Headphones, 250 Ohms1
- Operating Principle Open
- Transmission Type Wired
- Nominal Impedance Headphones 250 Ohms
- Weight (headphones without cable) 250 g
- Headphone Frequency Response 5-35,000 Hz
- Nominal Sound Pressure Level 96 dB
- Sound Coupling to the Ear Circumaural (around the ear)
- EAN 4010118459030
- Cable & Plug Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Article No 459038