Designed to keep audio quality consistent as it travels through cable, premium microphone cable AT8314 was engineered for maximum signal transfer and minimum loss. Each conductor has an individual spiral shield inside the molded insulating sheath to protect signal quality. Each shield has a layer of conductive PVC inside to dissipate static buildup during flexing.
Overall construction of the balanced cable is heavy-duty. Elements that protect audio and signal quality also work to make the cable flexible yet durable to handle tough use with a PVC jacket encasing the cable. Professional Neutrik® XLR-male to XLR-female connectors ensure superb signal integrity and strain relief.
Choose the cable length that best fits your needs with cables ranging from 1.5' to 100'. Intended for low-impedance microphone use. To avoid phasing issues, signal cancellation and other artifacts, use only AT8314 series (or like wired cables) when extending multiple XLR cables.
Audio-Technica AT8314 Features
- Dual copper outer shields and twin conductive PVC inner shields protect cable signal quality with 100% coverage
- Professional Neutrik® connectors ensure superior signal integrity and outstanding strain relief
- Heavy-duty PVC jacket stands up to tough use
- Heavy-duty 24-gauge stranded copper conductors offer optimal signal transfer
- Extra flexibility and low memory for ease of use/storage
- Audio-Technica AT8314 XLRF to XLRM Microphone Cable1
- Premium Cable Lifetime Limited Warranty1
- SeriesAudio-Technica AT8314
- ConnectorsXLR Male to XLR Female
- Available Lengths 1.5, 3, 6, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 50, and 100 feet