The SRX906LA is a compact, two-way, active line array element that can cover a variety of small to midsize applications, including rental houses, touring artists, DJs, and installations. Built-in DSP and amplification offer a plug and play experience while providing consistency and optimum performance anywhere in the world. JBL transducers and a new acoustic design provide excellent sound fidelity and best-in-class maximum SPL. The product features dual 6.5-inch neodymium Differential Drive® woofers and a three-inch compression driver. The computer-optimized enclosure is made out of composite material and offers excellent performance while remaining compact and lightweight. An innovative three-point rigging system and a full set of accessories allow systems to scale and solve the diverse needs of production companies and installation houses. A new, full-featured software package gives users control of the system on various platforms, including Windows, macOS, and iPad OS.
More about the SRX900 Series
The SRX900 Series embodies the advanced performance principles that drive JBL's development of audio products that make a real difference in the world of professional audio. This family of powered line arrays and subwoofers addresses the growing need for affordable, scalable small and medium-format professional sound-reinforcement solutions. It’s ideal for rental companies, fixed installations and musicians seeking the ultimate combination of performance and portability.
The SRX900 Series’ outstanding sonic performance is based on time-tested JBL technologies. Custom-engineered and manufactured, high-power-handling transducers deliver extremely low distortion, high fidelity and class-leading output. Precision waveguides provide accurate pattern control for intelligibility and definition that are unmatched in this category. A full suite of user-configurable DSP and design-and-management software tools provides hands-on control from a computer or mobile device, making design, deployment and control a breeze. SRX900’s cabinet architecture is thoughtfully engineered for easy handling, fast rigging, minimal space displacement and streamlined transport.
The family includes dual 6.5-inch and dual 10-inch powered line array loudspeakers and 18-inch and dual 18-inch powered subwoofers. Because these systems are scalable and affordable, users can start with a small investment and expand over time. All SRX900 models work seamlessly with other JBL touring PA systems. Whether you’re expanding your inventory or building a new system from the ground up, count on JBL SRX900 Series powered line arrays to deliver the power and performance you expect from the leader in professional sound-reinforcement technology.
Please Note: SRX900 Speakers require PowerCON TRUE power cables to operate. They come with two PowerCON True1 connectors that allow you to connect other types of cables to the speakers. (All cables sold separately.)
JBL SRX906LA Features
- JBL transducer technology delivers class-leading sonic performance and superior dynamic range
- Innovative two-way design integrates LF and HF components onto a single unified horn for seamless horizontal coverage
- Onboard Class-D amplification and DSP provide optimum performance and consistency anywhere in the world
- The SRX900 Series is a complete solution featuring full-range products, subwoofers, accessories, and software
- SRX906LA 2-Way Dual 6.5" Powered Line Array Speaker1
- PowerCON True1 connectors2
- Frequency Range
- (-10 dB): 63 Hz-17 kHz (array preset)
- (-3 dB): 70 Hz-15 kHz (array preset)
- Coverage Pattern (-6 dB)
- Horizontal: 120 degrees nominal (500 Hz-16 kHz)
- Vertical: Varies with array size and configuration
- Maximum Peak Output : 134 dB
- System Type : Line Array, two-way active
- Frequency Range
- Low Frequency : (2) JBL 2186G, 6.5 in diameter, dual 2.0 in diameter voice coil, neodymium Differential Drive® High Frequency : (1) JBL 2432H-3, 1.5 in exit neodymium compression driver with 3 in voice coil
- Audio Input
- Input Type : Balanced line level
- Connectors : (2) Neutrik XLR (IN/OUT)
- Nominal Input Sensitivity : +6 dBu (system starts limiting with broadband noise and music)
- Maximum Input Level : 21 dBu
- Input Impedance : 100 kΩ
- Sample Rate : 48 kHz
- Bit Depth : 24 bit
- User InterfaceType: LCD screen, encoder, Back button, (4) LED Indicators (3 single, 1 bi-color)
- Type: TCP/IP
- Protocol: Harman HControl
- Speed: Dual 100 Mbps ports
- Connectors: (2) Neutrik etherCON®
- AC Power
- Voltage Range
- Nominal: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Limits: 80-260 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Connectors : Dual (IN/OUT) Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 TOP®
- Voltage Range
- Current Draw
- 120V, 208V, 240V
- Standby: 0.2A, 0.1A, 0.1A
- Idle : 0.3A, 0.2A, 0.2A
- Continuous : 1.3A, 0.8A, 0.7A
- Maximum Instantaneous Peak : 7.0A, 5.4A, 4.7A
- Peak Inrush : 2.2A, 3.6A, 4.3A
- Enclosure: Polypropylene, four integral recessed handholds
- IP Rating : IP54
- Suspension: Three-point captive suspension plates, quick release pins, steel with anti-corrosion coating
- Inter-enclosure Angle (deg): 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Grille: Powder coated 1.5 mm (16-gauge) hex perforated steel with acoustically transparent black cloth backing
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 9.5x19.9x16.5 in (243x507x420 mm)
- Net Weight: 37 lbs (16.8 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 43 lbs (19.4 kg)
- 1: Peak, unweighted SPL, measured under full-space conditions at 1 meter using broadband pink noise with a 12 dB crest factor and specified preset.
- 2: Bench power: ≥1 sec, 1 kHz, 120 VAC, no DSP, all channels driven.
- 3: Burst power: ≥20 ms, 1 kHz, 120 VAC, no DSP, all channels driven.
- 4: System test using IEC shaped pink noise with 9 dB crest factor. System at maximum output without clipping or limiting. Ambient temperature: 20° C. Duration: 5 sec.
- 5: Two-tone, all channels driven, IMD test at maximum power and a duration of 200 ms.
- 6: Measured RMS inrush current for a 50 ms window.
- 7: With use of SRX900 RC1 rain cover (JBL-P3239MX ) and front face at -10 degrees or greater down angle. Suspension components fully weather rated for indoor or covered outdoor conditions where humidity is nominally under 50% and not local to bodies of corrosive materials.