Compact 4-channel high efficiency class D amplifier featuring Powersoft™ power module and DSP processor, capable of delivering up to 4x750W per channel at 4 ohm or 2x1500W at 8 ohm / 100V (dedicated preset available for 70V or 100V speaker lines).
Remotely programmable with Powersoft™ ArmoníaPlus software through Ethernet connection, GA43 has 4 selectable presets that can be adjusted to your needs and recalled by a physical button on the rear panel.
Thanks to its modular design, 3 elements of GA43 can fit into 2 rack units with a dedicated accessory (G-RACK).
Designed for high performance applications for rental and permanent installations such as touring and events, auditoriums, transportation facilities, houses of worship, stadiums, theme parks and clubs.
KGEAR GA43 Features
- 4-channel Class D amplifier with Powersoft™ power module and DSP processor,
- Can deliver up to 4x750W per channel (4 ohm), or 2x1500W (8 ohm)
- Remotely programmable
- 4 selectable presets
- Modular design fits in small spaces
- Ideal for touring, events, theaters, transportation buildings, houses of worships, stadiums, and more
- GA43 4x750W power amplifier with DSP1
- Input Channels2
- Output Channels4
- Max Output Power per Channel750 W (RMS EIAJ single channel driven @ 4 ohm)
- Minimum Impedance4Ω
- Internal DSP28 bit data path with 56 bit inner processing
- Operating Voltage85-264 VAC
- AC Current7A Nominal
- Audio I/O
- Analog Balanced I: 2x Combo jack-XLR female line
- Analog Power O: 2x Speakon (4 pole)
- Audio Controls
- Volume potentiometer
- RJ45 connector
- DSP can be remotely controlled via an Ethernet connection through Powersoft ArmoniaPlus Software
- Rack AdapterG-RACK
- Dimensions (WxHxD)5.71" x 3.54" x 16.46"