KGEAR's top of the line compact 4-channel class D amplifier featuring Powersoft™ power module. Delivering up to 1500W RMS per channel at 4 ohm, this amplifier is able to drive 70V/100V distributed speaker lines without needing any additional transformer (dedicated preset available for 70V or 100V speaker lines).
Remotely programmable with Powersoft™ ArmoníaPlus software through Ethernet connection, GA46 has 4 selectable presets that can be adjusted to your needs and recalled by a physical button on the rear panel.
Thanks to the modular design, up to 3 units of GA46 (totally 12 channels) fit into 2 rack units with G-RACK accessory.
Designed for the most demanding applications for rental and permanent installations in touring and events, auditoriums, transportation facilities, houses of worship, stadiums, theme parks and clubs.
KGEAR GA46 Features
- 4-channel Class D amplifier
- Can deliver up to 1500W RMS per channel at 4 ohm
- Remotely programmable
- 4 selectable presets
- Easily rack mountable
- Ideal for touring, events, theaters, transport facilities, houses of worship, stadiums, theme parks, and clubs
- GA46 4x1500W power amplifier with DSP1
- Input Channels2
- Output Channels4
- Max Output Power per Channel1500W (RMS EIAJ Single Channel Driven @ 4 ohm)
- Minimum Impedance4Ω
- Internal DSP28 bit data path with 56 bit inner processing
- Operating Voltage85-264 VAC
- AC Current10A Nominal
- Audio I/O
- Analog Balanced I: 2 x Combo jack-XLR female line
- Analog Power O: 2 x Speakon (4 pole)
- Audio Controls
- Volume potentiometer
- RJ45 connector
- DSP can be remotely controlled via an Ethernet connection through Powersoft ArmoniaPlus Software
- Dimensions (WxHxD)5.7" x 3.54" x 16.46"
- Rack AdapterG-RACK