This passive 4x12” coaxial array element features a compact stainless steel, weather resistant cabinet that benefits from K-array™ SAT® (Slim Array Technology) and PAT® (Pure Array Technology). More units can be joined together to form a line array and scale up the system.
The sound sources in the array are identical, really close and perfectly coupled producing a highly directive sound beam that is very wide on the horizontal plane and very narrow on the vertical plane. Cardioid dispersion pattern limits the loss of energy in unwanted directions. Such a focused sound beam is able to cover a long distance uniformly: both the audience located in front of the array and at the back of the venue will experience the same tonal balance without the need of several delay lines.
Designed for high performance outdoor/indoor applications both for fixed and moving installations for live events, auditoriums, transportation facilities, stadia, theme parks and and clubs.
KGEAR GH412 Features
- 4x12" high efficiency coaxial slim array
- Stainless steel design
- Pure Array Technology ®
- GH412 4 x 12" passive column array speaker1
- Continuous Power800W
- Peak Power1600W
- Frequency Range (-6 dB average)125 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Max SPL140 dB peak
- Continuous SPL128 dB
- Coverage (HxV)90° x 30°
- Transducers4x12" coaxial with 1" compression driver ferrite magnet
- Audio I/O
- Analog Power I: 1x speakon
- Analog Power O: 1x speakon
- Materialstainless steel
- Dimensions (WxHxD)12.87" x 50.79" x 7.79"
- Weight121.69 pounds (55.2 kg)