The new Thump Series is the next evolution of the incredibly popular and affordable Thump Loudspeaker series with more power, capability, and value.
Completely redesigned from the ground up, the next evolution of the Thump series features heavy-duty drivers, 1400W amplifiers, and powerful tools to make your next gig easier than ever. A Feedback Eliminator and Music Ducking mode were added so Thump can keep the show going smooth when it counts. Combined with ultra-versatile I/O, legendary Thump sound quality, and easy portability, Thump is poised to become your favorite loudspeaker.
Level up to ThumpXT models for even more optimization, wireless streaming, control, and speaker linking.
Mackie Thump215XT Features
- 1400W ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction to conquer every gig while lightweight for easy loading
- 15" high-performance woofer
- 1" compression driver
- 4 application-specific voicing modes: music, live, club, monitor
- Outdoor mode optimizes voicing for open air venues
- Bluetooth® connectivity for streaming, speaker linking, and control: download the Thump Connect 2 app for complete wireless control
- Link 2 ThumpXT loudspeakers for a powerful, wireless, music playback system in both stereo and dual-zone configuration
- Flexible I/O
- Built-in Feedback Eliminator reduces squeals and out of control rumble
- Music Ducking mode automatically reduces the level of Ch.2 when Ch.1 receives signal
- Front LED on/off switch
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC)
- Standard pole mount
- M10 flypoints for permanent install
- Monitor wedge provides optimal angle for use as a floor monitor
- Thump215XT 15-inch 1400W enhanced power speaker1
- Universal power supply1
- Frequency Response40Hz - 23,000Hz
- Max. SPL129dB
- Flexible I/O
- Ch.1 features an XLR/TRS input that accepts mic or line signals
- Ch.2 features an XLR/TRS line input plus stereo 1/8" input
- Thru output contains audio from both input channels
- Weight35.1 pounds
- Dimensions27" x 17.4" x 14"