The T Series is a very flexible and cost-effective amplifier platform with loudspeaker processor.
All models deliver the same high peak voltage allowing high SPL with single 8/16 ohm cabinets on all models. The high voltage is also good for sharing power between the channels for applications such as bi-amped loudspeakers or subwoofers with passive tops.
Powersoft T902 Features
- The loudspeaker processing sets a new benchmark for cost-effective amplification for small and medium-sized systems and stage monitors. The T Series can be controlled and configured in different ways.
- Full control with a PC running Armonía.
- Control from the front panel display for features like preset recall (also per output), gain, delay, mute. This makes it very easy to use for small systems in a rental company. The display also shows the available headroom with easy to read numbers in dB as well as other status monitoring parameters.
- Web app. Use any device with a browser (e.g. a tablet) and access the amplifier via an external WiFi access point for easy control.
- Group controllable advanced EQ with raised cosine filters
- Large preset library
- Preset compatibility with X Series
- Long FIR filters (42.6 ms)
- Control and monitoring through ArmoníaPlus
- T902 A 2-Channel Power Amplifier with DSP1
- Output power per channel
- Output power per channel: 4000W @ 2Ω, 3200W @ 4Ω, 1800W @ 8Ω
- Bridge mode: 8000W @ 4Ω, 6400W @ 8Ω
- Max output voltage / current
- Max unclipped output voltage @8Ω: 175 Vpeak
- Current: 110 Apeak
- AC Main Power
- Power supply: Universal, regulated switch mode with PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Nominal power requirement: 100-240V ±10%, 50-60 Hz
- Operating voltage: 90V – 264V
- Power consumption/ Current draw
- 1/8 of max output power @ 4Ω: 120V: 1073W – 9.6 A, 230V: 1068W -5.3 A
- Thermal dissipation
- 1/8 of max output power @ 4Ω: 120V: 931 BTU/h, 230V: 913 BTU/h