Samson's SR450 on-ear studio headphones offer exceptional sonic clarity in a lightweight, yet rugged design. The SR450s provide long listening comfort, a secure fit and a wide frequency range for dynamic and detailed audio performance.
Extremely lightweight with an ultra-durable headband, the closed- back design reduces external noise, resulting in a dynamic listening experience even in crowded environments. The SR450s are carefully contoured to the shape of the head for a low-profile look. Voiced for reference-quality sound, the authentic frequency response of the SR450s help limit ear fatigue.
A fully adjustable headband allows for a secure, yet comfortable fit. Wide cushioning on the earpads and headband provide added comfort for longer listening sessions.
Samson SR450 Features
- Ultra-lightweight design ideal for fitness and casual listening
- Detailed, full-range audio
- On-ear, closed-back design with protein leather cushioning
- 40mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- Adjustable padded headband with superior durability
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- SR450 closed-back on-ear studio headphones1
- 1/4" adapter1
- Driver Typedynamic
- Typesupra-aural, closed-back
- Driver Unit40mm neodymium magnet
- Frequency Response20Hz - 20,000Hz
- Impedance32 Ω ±10%
- Sensitivity110 dB / 1 mW ±3 dB
- Connectorgold-plated 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo mini connector with 1/8” (3.5 mm) to 1/4” (6.3 mm) adapter
- Cable8.25 ft
- Weight5.64 oz