Samson SR990 Closed-Back Studio Reference Headphones are meticulously designed to provide an accurate and balanced stereo image for music enthusiasts and audio professionals alike. Ideal for mixing, critical listening, and music playback, the SR990s offer an extended frequency range with a detailed bass response and ultra-clear highs.
Equipped with 50mm neodymium high-sensitivity drivers, the SR990s offer exceptional sound quality and clarity so you can mix with confidence. A wide 20Hz–20KHz frequency response allows listeners to hear audio the way it was intended to be heard with a clear dedication to audio accuracy and maintaining a true and natural sound.
Listen in comfort on the go, or at the studio with the closed-back design that provides ample sound isolation with minimal bleed. The SR990s feature a durable and ergonomic design with a wide, self-adjusting headband and velour earpads for a secure fit and extra-comfortable marathon listening sessions. SR990s include a 1/8”-1/4” gold-plated adapter and a set of both velour and high-protein earpads.
Samson SR990 Features
- Exceptional bass response with clear mids and highs
- Over-ear, closed-back design
- Large 50mm neodymium drivers
- Velour and protein leather earpads
- Adjustable headband
- SR990 closed-back over-ear studio headphones1
- 1/4" adapter1
- Driver Typedynamic
- Driver Unit50mm neodymium magnet
- Frequency Response20Hz - 20,000Hz
- Impedance32 Ω
- Sensitivity95dB @ 1kHz/1mW
- Connectorgold-plated 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo mini connector with gold-plated 1/8” (3.5 mm) to 1/4” (6.3 mm) adapter
- Clamping Force5N
- Cable8.25 ft
- Weight9.52 oz