Set your sound up for success with the ADX1LEMO3 Axient Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter. Boasting advanced controls, enhanced features, and up to 10 hours of runtime using its included rechargeable batteries, the ADX1LEMO3 is further set apart with its integrated Diversity ShowLink remote control that enables real-time settings adjustments and automatic interference avoidance.
Achieve stellar audio quality and breakthrough RF performance in this feature-packed wireless digital transmitter. Choose between two transmission modes: Standard Mode optimizes wireless coverage, while High Density Mode intensifies the coverage and maxes out the system’s channel count. The ADX1LEMO3’s other features include wide tuning up to 184 MHz and secure transmission via its encryption enabling.
Advanced rechargeability is another key characteristic of the ADX1LEMO3. The bodypack comes with two SB910 rechargeable batteries, while the housing incorporates external contacts for charging the entire unit in a dock (sold separately).
Moisture-resistant and durable, the ADX1 bodypack’s metal build helps it endure the wear and tear of demanding applications, while its lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear. It incorporates a LEMO3 connector (another available option, the ADX1, features a TA4 connector and is sold separately).
Also included with the ADX1LEMO3 Bodypack Transmitter are a belt clip and a bag for transport and storage.
More about Shure’s ADX Series
The Axient® Digital Wireless System from Shure is designed to provide pristine audio clarity, advanced connectivity, scalable hardware, network charging, and premium wireless signal stability—all in a system that gives you precise control while offering optimal convenience of use in professional wireless production. ADX models in this series feature integrated Diversity ShowLink, a remote control functionality that allows you to make adjustments to settings in real-time and automatically minimizes interference.
Developed according to the input of top audio professionals, Axient Digital boasts 184 mHz tuning across all receivers and transmitters, up to 47 active transmitters per 6 MHz TV channel, and an industry-leading 2 milliseconds of latency. These features, with flat frequency response, multiple digital audio output options, next-generation digital radio with encryption, and Quadversity and High-Density modes, make the Axient Digital Wireless System a powerhouse for modern broadcast needs no matter how crowded the spectrum environment.
Complex setups, high channel counts, and constrained spectrum are everyday hurdles for today’s major events and tours. Axient Digital was built to tackle these problems head-on to give you ultimate control over professional production and improve every aspect of your workflow. Every component of the Axient Digital Wireless Systems has been stress-tested and fine-tuned for efficiency, durability, and reliability so you get the best results. Choose from a handheld transmitter or a bodypack transmitter, and pair it with a receiver. Offering big sound quality for big audiences, this wireless system is the ideal solution for major award shows, halftime performances, music festivals, and even Broadway.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Shure ADX1LEMO3 Features
- Removable antenna and fully concealed buttons and switch
- Advanced control menu with powerful features
- Durable, moisture-resistant, lightweight metal case
- Up to 10 hours of runtime with SB910 rechargeable battery
- Diversity ShowLink enabled for remote transmitter control and automatic interference avoidance
- External contacts for docked charging
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission
- ADX1LEMO3 Bodypack Transmitter1
- SB910 rechargeable batteries2
- Mic Offset Range-12 to 21 dB (in 1 dB steps)
- Battery TypeShure SB910 Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Battery Runtime (@ 10 mW) up to 10 hours
- Dimensions (H x W x D)(3.6 x 2.7 x 0.8 inches (91 x 68 x 19 mm)
- Weight (without battery)5 oz (142 g)
- Operating Temperature Range-18°C (0°F) to 45°C (113°F)
- Storage Temperature Range-29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
- Audio Input
- Connector: 4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M) or Lemo Connector
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- 4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M): 910 kΩ
- Lemo Connector: 8.2 kΩ
- Maximum Input Level (1 kHz at 1% THD)
- Pad Off: 8.5 dBV (7.5 Vpp)
- Pad On: 20.5 dBV (30 Vpp)
- Preamplifier Equivalent Input Noise (EIN)
- System Gain Setting ≥ +20
- -120 dBV, A-weighted, typical
- RF Output
- Antenna Type
- UHF 1/4 wave
- Connector TypeSMA
- Impedance50 Ω
- Occupied Bandwidth<200 kHz
- Channel-to-Channel Spacing
- Standard Mode: 350 kHz
- High Density Mode: 125 kHz
- Modulation Type: Shure Axient Digital Proprietary
- Power: 2 mW, 10 mW, 40 mW
- Specific Absorption Rate (SAR): < 0.20 W/kg
- Network Type: IEEE 802.15.4
- Antenna Type: Zigbee Dual Conformal
- Frequency Range: 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz (24 Channels)
- RF Output Power0 dBm (ERP)