Get the perfect balance of professional features and intuitive efficiency with the QLXD4 digital wireless receiver from Shure. This receiver offers transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage. Streamline your workflow: Find open frequencies fast with automatic scanning, then deploy them to transmitters using one-touch IR sync.
Experience expanded capabilities with ethernet networking. This allows you to use networked channel scanning across multiple receivers, remotely control settings from your computer via Wireless Workbench® software integration, and remote monitoring from iOS devices is also available (via the ShurePlus™ Channels Mobile App).
More about QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
QLX-D® Digital Wireless systems deliver more wireless capacity to mid-size venues without compromising signal. Streamline setup across multiple receivers. The 24-bit digital audio and the wide frequency response capture the sound as clearly and accurately as it was produced. Wireless Workbench® software provides real-time access, monitoring, and control throughout the performance, allowing you to manage the system from your iOS device for maximum convenience. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery option extends performance on stage.
Shure QLXD4 Features
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 preset compatible channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- High-contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Detachable ½ wave antennas
- Mic / line switchable XLR output
- ¼" Instrument output
- Durable aluminum construction with brushed finish
- QLXD4 Receiver1
- 1/2-Wave Receiver Antennas2
- Hardware Kit (Rack Mounting Screws)1
- 2 Foot BNC Cables with Bulkhead Adapters2
- 3 Foot Ethernet Cable1
- PS24 Power Supply1
- Receiver TypeRackmountable Table Top
- Antenna TypeDetachable
- SpectrumDigital VHF / UHF / 900 MHz ISM
- DiversityAntenna Diversity
- Working Range330 feet
- Frequency Response20 Hz-20 kHz
- Audio Outputs1 x XLR
1 x 1/4"
- Network I/O1 x RJ45
- Power SourceAC/DC Power Adapter
- Dimensions1.63 x 7.75 x 5.94 inches (H x W x D)
- Weight1.71 lbs.