The IR A4 is not a stand alone system and requires an IR M1 modulator and IR E4 emitter(s) to function.
The IR+ features a distributed IR emitter array architecture allowing up to four emitters either stacked together for large room arrays or distributed throughout the room to accommodate wings in room design, balconies or other obscured venue locations.
Up to 16 IR E4 emitters can be connected to an IR M1 modulator with the use of the IR A4 arrays. Each IR A4 array can have up to 4 IR E4’s connected.
Williams AV IR A4 IR+ Features
- Distributed IR emitter array architecture
- Allows up to 4 emitters either stacked together or distributed throughout the room
- IR A4 IR+ Distributed Emitter Array1
- Two Year Warranty1
- Dimensions (WxDxH)7.6x6.6x1.1″ (193x168x28mm)
- Weight2.4 lbs (1100g)
- Power48 VDC, 0.75A
- Connectivity+48VDC Power, RS-485 communication, and Baseband signals for IR transmission are all provided via CAT5e cable(s) inserted into an RJ-45 jack from the IR M1 and out to the IR E4(s).
- Heat Dissipation1W
- Max Cable Length328 feet (100m)
- Plenum RatingThe IR A4 is not rated for use in plenum spaces and will need to be installed in a plenum box for use in such areas.
- ApprovalsCE, FCC, RoHS, RCM, WEEE, CB Scheme, ISED, VCCI