The condenser microphone TG D58 has what it takes to achieve global success for years and years to come: sharp design and clear, natural sound. The minute microphone with the flexible gooseneck (20 mm) can be precisely aimed at sound sources like snare drums or rack toms. With the help of these features, everyone can find the perfect positioning for the ideal sound – on stage, in the rehearsal room or in a home studio.
The TG D58 is every drummer’s best buddy – its broad transmission range, level stability and focus on high sound pressure are perfect for the drums. The patented clip of the TG D58 with integrated pre-amplifier astonishes novices and professionals alike. It enables the microphone to be quickly attached to rack toms, snare drums and percussions.
Made by hand at the company’s production site in Heilbronn, the TG D58 fascinates users with its exceptional workmanship. The combination of craftsmanship, select materials and years and years of production experience creates a truly reliable drum microphone.
To achieve that "unique" beyer sound, beyerdynamic has been developing and refining its Sound Channelling Technology (SCT) for decades. Our acoustic experts have created acoustic labyrinths with special geometries that provide optimised sound channelling. They influence the sound and model the polar pattern by using precisely tuned delay lines and attenuation pads. Whether with additional elements, special materials or unique design: every beyerdynamic microphone has its own SCT to ensure optimal control of the sound waves. The result? Incredible sound quality.
Beyerdynamic TG D58 Features
- Clip microphone for toms, snare drums and percussions
- Low space needs and easy installation
- Optimal placement thanks to a swivel gooseneck
- Microphone clip with an integrated pre-amplifier
- Made in Germany
- TG D58 Condenser Cardioid Drum Microphone1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance200 Ω
- Load Impedance≥ 1 kΩ
- Open circuit voltage5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV) ±2.5 dB
- Max. SPL at 24 V and 48 V phantom power140 dB
- S/N ratio59 dB [CCIR; Q-Peak]; 70 dB [A; RMS]
- Equivalent SPL35 dB [CCIR; Q-Peak]; 24 dB [A; RMS]
- Power supplyPhantom power: 12 - 48 V (recommended: 48 V)
- Power consumption4.7 mA
- Connector3-pin XLR male
- Clamp (W x H): 85 x 118 mm
- Gooseneck length: 72 mm
- Weightapprox. 140 g