The TG V56 offers many possibilities for vocals on stages and in rehearsal rooms.
With aesthetically pleasing looks and outstanding sound quality, the TG 50 series is ideal for all users and the standard Touring Gear series with a truly premium performance.
With the fine resolution typical of condenser microphones, it is suitable for a huge variety of requirements. It covers an extremely wide pick-up range due to its cardioid polar pattern, thereby giving flexibility for a wide range of vocal types and music genres. The subtle treble boost of the TG V56 ensures a very transparent signal and the high-quality decoupling of the capsule minimises handling noises.
To achieve that "unique" beyer sound, beyerdynamic has been developing and refining its Sound Channelling Technology (SCT) for decades. Our acoustic expercts have created acoustic labyrinths with special geometries that provide optimised sound channelling. They influence the sound and model the polar pattern by using precisely tuned delay lines and attenuation pads. Whether with additional elements, special materials or unique design: every beyerdynamic microphone has its own SCT to ensure optimal control of the sound waves. The result? Incredible sound quality.
Beyerdynamic TG V56 Features
- Condenser microphone for vocals on stages and in rehearsal rooms
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Treble resonator for an open, transparent sound pattern
- Minimal handling noises
- Made in Germany
- TG V56 Condenser Cardioid Vocal Microphone1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance190 ohms
- Open circuit voltage3.3 mV/Pa (-49.5 dBV) ±2.5 dB
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz140 dB SPL
- S/N ratio62 dB [CCIR, Q-Peak]
- Equivalent SPL22 dB [A, RMS]
- Power supplyPhantom power: 12 - 48 V (recommended: 48 V)
- Current consumption approx. 3 mA
- ConnectionXLR, 3-pin, male
- Length: 180 mm
- Shaft diameter: 26 mm
- Head diameter: 48 mm
- Weight265 g