The largest in K-array’s Rumble subwoofer line, the KU212 is comprised of a 12" neodymium transducer combined with a 12" passive transducer. The sub's frame has a shallow depth and performs at high power.
Selectable impedance lets you choose the right loudspeaker impedance value allowing to set the proper load and maximize performance.
Designed as the perfect companion to the K-array’s Installed Sound speakers, the Rumble-KU212 an ideal solution for complex medium and large-format projects like clubs, lounges and live concerts. KA series amplifiers have presets specifically optimized for KU212 applications.
The Rumble KU212 is visually discreet, lightweight, and uses weather resistant material - great for use wherever it works best for your setup.
K-Array Rumble-KU212 Features
- Largest Rumble subwoofer
- 12" neodymium transducer and 12" passive transducer
- Selectable impedance
- Pairs perfectly with K-Array installed sound speakers
- Visually discreet and lightweight
- Weather resistant construction
- Ideal sound solution for clubs, lounges, live concerts, and more
- Rumble-KU212 2x12" passive subwoofer1
- 4PIN euroblock connector1
- Transducers12" neodymium magnet woofer / 12" passive radiator
- Frequency Response (-6 dB)35 Hz - 150 Hz
- Max SPL130 dB peak
- Rated Power700 W
- Connectors4PIN euroblock connector (included)
- Nominal Impedance4 Ω / 16 Ω selectable
- Materialstainless steel
- IP RatingIP64
- Dimensions (WxHxD)25.8" x 13" x 7.9"
- Weight40.8 pounds (18.5 kg)